Home | About | Donate

'Truly Despicable': Critics Pounce After Trump Tweets Conspiracy Theories About 75-Year-Old Victim of Police Brutality Martin Gugino

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/09/truly-despicable-critics-pounce-after-trump-tweets-conspiracy-theories-about-75-year

5 Likes

I am so fucking angry. Any god damned country that allowed someone like Trump who is a fucking sociopathic criminal conbaby to become president has serious issues that cannot be fixed. And don’t give me any crap about the fucking Democrats. If it wasn’t for their evil part in all this someone like Trump could not have ever become president. No, god damn it, the USA was founded on pillars of evil, namely slavery and genocide for starters and this is the INEVITABLE outcome of that. There is no saving the USA. Go ahead and vote in November and let the neoliberal asshole win and then we can have someone even worse than Trump next time around. Fuck the USA. My anger knows no bounds today. The USA is fucking cursed.

27 Likes

No wonder Bunker Bone Spurs is the most reviled POS in modern times. Simply disgusting.

18 Likes

trump is quite obviously INSANE! Another thing about the protests/marches, cannot stop, any let up would be claimed a victory by the diseased brain of the ogre, absolutely must not let that occur. Am proud, delighted, and very supportive of all the brave, wonderful citizens taking part in this necessary endeavor. My thanks to all of you.

21 Likes

About half the voting population are equally hateful and lacking empathy as this sociopath they have elected, and specifically I refer to religious organizations and their loyal members who are among the strongest supporters of the Fascist movement and their beloved carrot top Fuhrer.

16 Likes

The inhuman depravity displayed by police toward countless people of color and the poor for generations is a crime against humanity that has been covered-up by “the system” far too-long and must end in ALL its manifestations NOW!

The support and applause by the 57 cops for the assault on Martin is its own indictment of all cops unless they now, immediately, stand together with all the victims and those who have had much-more than enough of such depraved indifference and complicity! I was only following orders will not stand!

trump is a mindless, truly and supremely ignorant, racist cretin and complicit tool to much of the recent police and ICE brutality and killings against innocent people! The crimes and emotional horrors inflicted on the innocent can never be brought-back, but we together can perhaps destroy the culture that feeds and preys on those people! ENOUGH!

~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HOalToMtg

14 Likes

Mr. Gugino is the antithesis of the clown, standing up for justice for everyone, this is what America is supposed to be about, this is why we have peacefully protested for the last two weeks, this is why we cannot relax till Trump and his neofacist party has been controlled and held accountable (and yes eliminated). Mr. Gugino is a “true” patriot, he is one of us …

16 Likes

Both parties must be eliminated.

13 Likes

Most Americans do not know or realize that the American police force, nationally, is one of the lowest IQ professions,and that it is on purpose. This is not knee-jerk opinion. American police average 70 to 100 IQ. One can not enlist into the military with an IQ less than 83, which is nearly 1/2 of the American police forces. Less than 83 is not ‘smart’ enough to enter the military - Think about it. To repeat, nearly 1/2 of the police are not smart enough to be in the military, and it is on purpose.

Need proof? Then search on “ Professions ranked by IQ ”, and “ Too smart to be a cop? ”.

Now do your own research, and then seriously - Think. About. It. -

15 Likes

I understand your anger and frustration.
STRESS: the body overruling the mind’s desire to choke the living shit out of someone who really deserves it. :))

5 Likes

True to bully form, Trump blames the victim. Protesters need a Mantra -including Trump in it - to drive him over that edge he is eager to jump from. For example, It worked with Lyndon Johnson: It went something like, “HEY HEY LBJ HOW MANY KIDS HAVE YOU KILLED TODAY?!” It drove LBJ nuts and he dropped out of running for reelection.Let’s give Trump the same opportunity to have an custom made eternal mantra designed to dance in his head. ‘Bunker Boy Trump…’ Creative ideas anyone???

13 Likes

It’s time to stop investing in flawed notions of public safety that rely on policing and jails, and start investing in pathways that create stability and opportunity.

13 Likes

He has to get cooking on Gugino because that episode (“He’s bleeding from his ear!”) really got through to many “white” USAmericans and changed minds, fueling the Floyd Rebellion. A remarkably ill-advised deployment of police terror. Here’s the thing: Gugino physically resembles a lot of people’s Dads. (Was this a Father’s Day attack?) George Floyd resembles a lot of other people’s Dads. It’s that simple: The police are so out of control they’ve lost track of which Dads to terrorize, in the middle of a race war.

10 Likes

Pancake makeup, wavy blond wig –
Shake in your bunker like a little twig.

Trumpty Dumpty and lil Mike Pence –
Hiding in the People’s House behind a big fence.

13 Likes

The police are being asked to do something for which they are not suited. They are being asked to keep the lid on a capitalist system which is spinning out of control. By saying this, I am no way condoning any form of police violence.

5 Likes

I feel all of what you say in your post. Every day wake up and hope that it is a bad dream that biden was foisted upon us by “democrat” part of the duopoly.

Setting aside his obvious cognitive decline, likely predatory/abusive behaviors and countless policies that have enabled destructive neoliberalism which brought us trump-------he doesn’t even try to cover up the fact that he:

1. Is opposed to M4 all

2. Does not support BDS: (h)ttps://bdsmovement.net/news/biden-shamefully-opposes-global-nonviolent-struggle-for-palestinian-freedom-justice-and

3. is not the person who should be leading the u.s. to mitigate global warming, climate chaos and habitat destruction. That is evidenced in countless examples both past and present which includes the fact that climate activists feel they have to “fix him”.

“HOW THE CLIMATE MOVEMENT IS TRYING TO FIX JOE BIDEN”:
(h)ttps://www.theverge.com/2020/5/14/21258678/joe-biden-climate-change-task-force-sunrise-movement-varshini-prakash

Psychology 101: You can’t “fix” someone.

*“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time”
Maya Angelou

Fantasy: The thousands on the streets need to mobilize to get rid of biden as the candidate.

Reality: that will not happen so what do we do this November as trump continues to wreak havoc on everything and especially ecosystems/biodiversity that support all life.

Quote (my bold):

But if these protests end it won’t be because tyrants in the Republican Party like Donald Trump and Tom Cotton succeeded in making the case for beating them into silence with the US military. It will be because liberal manipulators succeeded in co-opting and stagnating its momentum.

Watch them. Watch Democrats and their allied media and corporate institutions try to sell the public a bunch of words and a smattering of feeble, impotent legislation to mollify the masses, without ever giving the people the real changes that they actually need. It remains to be seen if they will succeed in doing this, but they are already working on it. That is their whole entire purpose. It’s much easier to control a populace with false promises and empty words than with brute force, and the manipulators know it. That is the Democratic Party’s role.

(h)htps://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-democratic-party-exists-to-co-opt-and-kill-authentic-change-movements-c30898cb2677

And we still don’t know who the key players are that are calling the shots in the biden campaign! Names??? Addresses?

12 Likes

I had forgotten how brutally they beat Rodney King. If I witness something like that I might have to become a vigilante sniper.

4 Likes

I am afraid you can apply that to the entire country as well. I consider both supporters of the Democrats and Republicans as real life zombies who cannot be fixed or brought back to life. Thankfully there are a few folks like you who manage to keep me somewhat sane in these dystopian days. I am grateful for all of you.

8 Likes

Biggest liar and coward in all our lands,
Compensating for his tiny hands.

6 Likes

You make an excellent point GreyGhost. That could be an article . . . explored in more detail. All the roots of dysfunction/abuse must be exposed or they will find a way to the surface via other channels.