Home | About | Donate

'Truly Grotesque': On Way Out the Door, Trump Prioritizes Bringing Back Executions by Firing Squad and Electrocution

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/25/truly-grotesque-way-out-door-trump-prioritizes-bringing-back-executions-firing-squad

4 Likes

I love this photo. The same look Bill Clinton used to take on when he realized the camera was on him.
Like two school boys making off with the goods.

4 Likes

Treason tump and his cabal should all face the firing squad…

8 Likes

Well, it’s important to have priorities and goals.

1 Like

The “Pro-Life Party” at it again…hypocrisy.
Every Republican I ever knew was a twisted human being. They almost always came from seriously damaging childhoods.

6 Likes

The methods of execution will come in handy, when tyranny takes hold in America.

1 Like

I am ashamed that I am a citizen of a Barbaric Nation that still endorses Capital Punishment.

We currently have a leader that is the equivalent of a Roman Emperor that enjoys Blood Thirsty games that involve the brutal killing of our fellow human beings.

When we will realize that we are no better than the murderers that we execute. We cannot tell our children that it is wrong to kill when we are stooping to the level of the killers.

What is it that precipitates an uncivilized savage like Trump to want to kill people in a painful, sadistic, fiendish, pitiless, ruthless manner??

Was he tortured as a child? Is he envious of Caligula and Nero? Does he want to be like Attila the Hun?

I have an idea that Trump will love, why don’t we start Burning our Prisoners at the Stake, slowly, so our children can see how insane their parents are.

7 Likes

Republicans have a simple agenda which appeals to the simple-minded.

1. Cut Taxes, 2) reduce benefits 3) increase military/security spending.

Republicans had best watch out.

Once you give the state the right to take lives, then your life may be in danger.

4 Likes

If they are going to have executions, I say we push for stonings, burnings at the stake, boiling people in oil, or crucifixion. All should be done on the White House lawn or some other very public venue and publicly broadcast with microphones to hear the agonized screams and cameras to see the people writhing in agony.

That way the depravity of the US could not be denied.

9 Likes

Yeah, those sick fucks. Everybody knows the right way to kill, other than drones and bombs, is by strapping people to a table, injecting them with a chemical to paralyze them so witnesses can’t see them struggle and scream, and then inject them with another chemical that may or may not work the first time, and makes the person feel like being burned alive.

Actually, this is typical of Trump - same evil, less bullshit about making evil look nice.

4 Likes

DT and Barr should face it (or something nearly as drastic) but - of course - they won’t.

6 Likes

What about hanging Donny? Just in time for your coming treason conviction; how prescient. The photo of trump and his obese lap-puppet Barr shows the two grotesque traitors to the nation, people and planet - the utter contempt for the public and republic from both rotten scum are legend at this point.- don’t let the door hit you on your worthless asses on the way out - a prison door is hopefully waiting for you both!

7 Likes

So very strange how many people here just don’t think about capital punishment and our unique position in the world with this.

Universally excepted that murder is wrong, and yet somehow it’s perfectly OK for the State to take someone’s life. Let’s disregard just how many death row inmates have been exonerated at the 11th hour when DNA evidence is examined.

So media isolated, that most have no idea just how few countries actually do capital punishment in the twenty first century. Even less know just how few execute juveniles.

Damn the Romans and their legacy of linguistic and historic propaganda - Drumpf et. al’s gyrations here are truly ‘Barbaric,’ and ironically illustrates how civilization isn’t what it pretends to be as coercive force shouldn’t be necessary for participation. We’ve got too many oxymoronic systems cobbled together for anything other than widespread psychosis.

4 Likes

Who are the two chubby weirdos depicted in the photo?

4 Likes

LOL. You and your weirdos. (You don’t recognise one of them cause he’s not in a golf buggy.)

2 Likes

A few years ago a Chinese company was caught adding melamine to baby
formula causing the death of many babies. The Chinese provincial government
executed the owner by firing squad. Considering the deaths caused by US
politicians, I can see where this might be a handy tool in the US if used properly

3 Likes

A post script. PS - Its just been announced trump pardons Flynn who plead guilty to lying to Congress - trump must take the responsibility for all the pardons then! - the path is clear for Biden and his hoped-for pit-bull AG and restored Justice department; vigorously Investigate and prosecute to the fullest extent trump and his crony’s to show their crimes and treason against the Republic WILL have consequences!

2 Likes

Honestly, that freak with the plastic wig and the orange goo all over his face has got to be the biggest weirdo that has ever lived. His sycophants are pretty weird too. I wonder how long it’ll take before they start grimacing at the memory of this embarrassing phase of their lives?

2 Likes

Hi Steve_Fernandez:
Wow, I didn’t know that the world was denying that America has become Murder Inc.
Although with Trump—what will kill him is being Ignored.

Careful ehat you eish for Mr. Trump. I too, was thinking we should bting back firing squad… for Trump’s trsitorous crimes against this Country!
After a trial, of course?!?

3 Likes