Home | About | Donate

'Truly Sociopathic Behavior': After Mother Beaten by Philly Cops, Fraternal Order of Police Use Photo of Terrified Toddler as Propaganda

I’ll say it again: Fuck the police and every single person who covers for them, including the so called “good ones.” This is outrageous. That this would happen in the heated times of outright police homicide against unarmed citizens (mostly minorities) shows they feel they can act with impunity and ALWAYS get away with it. I’m not in favor of violence but absolutely understand when protests turn to violence and looting. And I cheer the looting on from the sidelines because fuck the “owners” who are usually the business class. How absolutely horrible for this woman and this child. How are they supposed to overcome this travesty? This assault? This physical and emotional battery?

6 Likes

America has long been a police state. It’s obvious from Trump’s constant praise of violent policing, DOJ’s refusal to enforce consent orders, and the way police officers and unions behave.
There are a few good police officers, but police culture is dominator/racist/sexist culture.
The police are the foot soldiers of the wealthy elites, and are aligned with Trump’s Confederate armed goons.
We are in deep trouble in this country, regardless of how the election turns out, because so many Americans are evil and dangerous.

6 Likes

It seems to me that one very simple way for the Trump people to destroy the election, is for the police departments in a large number of cities to just go out on November 3, and shoot some one. That person would be, for their purposes, someone whose death will be so egregious and traumatic that spontaneous protests will erupt, requiring closed areas, which will, by chance, of course, be near poling areas, while armed right-wing militants patrol unhampered. Nothing direct, nothing overtly political. Just more of the same old same old but strategic. iykwim
Hope I am wrong.

2 Likes

Of all the violence perpetrated by the police, including the killing of unarmed black men and women, THIS is the most vile and disgusting act. For this alone, the entire Philly police department should be disbanded immediately with a citizens board set up with stringent requirements for re-hiring a new police force, one that has empathy as its guiding tenant, not hatred, fear and violence. Oh but the ‘good’ cops, why should they be lumped in with these rogues? Because they are complicit in the violent police culture that has been ingrained with policing from the beginning. And this shouldn’t be happening in just Philly. Every major city needs to completely restructure its police force according to these same guidelines.

Biden and his allies think, if he is elected, that things are going back to the old norm, that things ‘will not fundamentally change’ under his watch. THEY ARE WRONG. And we have to stand up and fight even harder for a new ‘norm’. Otherwise drumpf 2.0 is going to be smarter, tougher and even more ruthless than the original. Biden and Co. needs to hitch onto the Progressive Agenda train or that’s exactly what we will end up with in 2024.

3 Likes

Damn, that is a chilling scenario. Hope to not see it come true.

3 Likes

THE pressing issue that has arisen from the litany of protests against police brutality over the last several months is the entrenched atmosphere of unfettered impunity within the law enforcement establishment of the United States.

4 Likes

second that. and they can be and appear to be so ‘normal’ and even virtuous, depending on the circumstances.

this brings to mind the milsap experiment and the phrase ‘the banality of evil’. normally ‘normal’ sheeple who are primed to do the bidding of their authoritarian masters, programmed to obedience and to certain biases and intolerances. some of them become police. in fact, i’m pretty sure that anyone who isn’t inclined to such banal obedience and indoctrinated thinking, anyone who is inclined to question authority and to independent and critical thinking, can never fit into police culture, or for that matter, any ‘conservative’ sub-culture.

4 Likes

exactly. who else, but a police officer, or a group of police, has the gall and the sense of entitlement to abuse and kill their fellow citizens brazenly, in broad daylight, in front of a crowd of agitated and horrified onlookers, the way derek chauvin and his pig cohorts did when chauvin placed all his weight on his knee that was pressed upon george floyd’s neck for almost 9 minutes while he cried out in protest and pitifully, helplessly succumbed. if the american legal and political establishment didn’t actively condone police brutality and murder, it wouldn’t keep happening. so it isn’t just the law enforcement establishment that’s at fault. but we all know this and can do nothing about it, thanks in large part to the many millions of lamestream americans who are so brainwashed or indifferent to the problem.

5 Likes

You are totally correct. We have a zombie culture in America. Evil has become the norm. Ethical people are the minority. People who believe in peace, justice, a healthy environment, education, integrity, the rule of law and enlightenment ideals are seen as outliers.
America is a dying empire, and it its death throes, we will continue to experience the second civil war.
The big question is, will progressives fight back effectively against the zombies, or allow ourselves to go down without a fight.
Voting is just the beginning of what we have to do.
I take the movie Zombieland as my guide, lol.
Viva Woody Harrelson!

2 Likes

Don’t forget Julian Assange, C Manning and so many others. And don’t forget Philly is the city of the “Move” Massacre

3 Likes

Really? What’s your answer to Chiraq? What’s the remedy to stop black-on-black violence? Same question applies to [any and all] INTRA-RACIAL crime.

The last time a white person attempted a carjacking in the middle of a predominantly non-white neighborhood was? Speak up. We can’t hear you.

Your side lost
Cry harder, snowflake

She’s no “mother.” She’s just another actor deliberately trying to become another 15-minute “star.” Why drive into a troubled area? Another nothingburger BLM fake “issue.”