Home | About | Donate

Trump Admits That If Reelected He Will Seek to Cut Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/22/trump-admits-if-reelected-he-will-seek-cut-social-security-medicaid-and-medicare

6 Likes

OMG a Trump re-election would be as bad as a Joe Biden win.

26 Likes

President Donald Trump openly admitting he would—if reelected in 2020—have a look at cutting back funding for key social programs including Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare.

The operative words are: “IF REELECTED”.

8 Likes

Or, from a ruling class-DNC-GOP perspective, a Biden win would be just as good as a Trumpo re-election.

8 Likes

“And now they’re coming for your social security money. They want your fucking retirement money. They want it back. So they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street.”
George Carlin - “The American Dream” (2004)

38 Likes

Okay, Mr. Carson. What about commenters who support US citizens’ Second Amendment right to arm themselves against the GOP-DNC junta and their goons? Are THEY Trumpo trolls too?

2 Likes

There are plenty of democrats who would cut social security, if given the chance. Obama tried to cut social security with his “cat food commission”, as part of some bullshit “grand bargain”.

22 Likes

This will kill Trump’s chances in the upper midwest.

3 Likes

According to the first bullet point you are a Trump troll.

5 Likes

We are out of our collective minds to allow Don to run for a second term.
He does not belong in the U.S.A.

7 Likes

I don’t think the 3 million more who voted for Clinton will be voting for Trump. He is not the landslide winner he thinks he is. I don’t know which would give me more pleasure - seeing him convicted and removed through this impeachment trial or seeing him trounced at the polls.

5 Likes

You were out of your minds to allow Reagan to run for a second term of the Reagan administration. You were out of your minds to allow Bill Clinton to run for a fifth term of the Reagan administration. You were out of your minds to allow Shrub and Barry O to run for terms 6, 7, 8 and 9 of the Reagan administration. Now Trumpo is serving the 10th, and his sponsors on Wall Street want him to serve the 11th too. Question is, why didn’t USans throw these neoliberal GOP-DNC technocrats out on their ears a long time ago?

19 Likes

Maybe the tangerine traitor should drop Pence and select ByeDone as his VP since they both think alike.

6 Likes

It’s easier than that. Usually all they ever post is "TRUMP 2020"

2 Likes

How about both?

10 Likes

AOC said it best ,” He’s a monster” or something to that effect.

5 Likes

Problem is, he could lose by 6 million votes and still win the “election.”

6 Likes

I doubt that.

And all of his brain-deprived morons will STILL support him and call him the “second coming”. THAT is why the u.s. needs a better education system!

10 Likes

The Democrats ARE as bad as Republicans. They’re just the pigs with lipstick on. Uh-oh. I guess I’m on your radar as a Trump troll now – even though I detest him at least as much as anybody here.

Regarding SS, Medicare. and Medicaid, there are plenty of them who would vote right along with Republicans on cutting it. Biden just happens to be one of the few who have said it out loud. Obama was all for it. Clinton was for it. They might protest against it in the beginning, but in the end they always fold to Republicans. And when it comes to endless war – NO difference; taking corporate money – NO difference. You are so obsessed with Trump trolls you’ve even come up with a long list of bullet points for detecting one.What does that make you?

9 Likes