Home | About | Donate

Trump Advances Climate Doom With Massive Fracking Expansion on Federal Lands in Colorado

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/10/trump-advances-climate-doom-massive-fracking-expansion-federal-lands-colorado

1 Like

I have dear friends in Wyoming who live on the Wind river. Every effing year without fail their parcel is up for grabs for fracking, they have had no control over their own land! This last year they got smart and followed the advice of their neighbors, they bought the mineral rights to their own land. i have no idea how much that might be but it seems a great idea to way lay fracking, at least until they stop it.

3 Likes

Well, it should hold off anyway for a while. Fracking is dead for now according to news about the lack of international aggrement to cut oil production. Shale oil extraction is just a lot more expensive than digging a well and sucking it up, and less damaging to the world, relatively that is. Thank Mexico and some others for refusing to cut production.
ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/as-russia-and-saudi-arabia-retreat-us-oil-industry-avoids-the-worst/ar-BB12uxc2?li=BBnb7Kz

1 Like

thanks for the link!

ttps://www.rt.com/business/485594-saudi-arabia-us-oil/
In another round of talks Mexico agreed to slash production by a quarter of what was asked for. And all other producers will cut production.

1 Like

BIDEN:
“I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again: I am not banning fracking. No matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.” (August 31, Pittsburgh)

And Joe, that is exactly why you will lose to that clown, Donald Trump. You Joe, are just another puppet of the plutocrats who own our government officials. Can’t you and the Clintons do us all a favor and just go away!

1 Like

I read that the Obamas are the new Clintons. So true. Now that the Clintons are old and toxic, Mr. Charm has taken over and leads the corrupt neoliberal party. How dreadful. No change for the Democrats.