Home | About | Donate

Trump and Baltimore

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/04/trump-and-baltimore

2 Likes

Thank you for publishing Margaret Kimberly. The Black Agenda Report has been an island of honest journalism in a growing sea of right wing (I include Liberals here too) journalistic degeneracy.

7 Likes

The black people allowed to remain in positions of authority know the rules all too well. They are mayors or congressmen or police commissioners or city council people because they promise not to not rock any boats.

Condemning Trump is akin to shooting fish in a barrel. Taking on the black district attorney who victimized Keith Davis requires more intestinal fortitude.

Brava! Kudos again to Black Agenda Report (I can’t think of a single thing their staff has gotten hoodwinked on – for years) and particularly to the most distinguished Margaret Kimberley, whose fighting gusto for calling out the malefactors sustains me today, as always. Thank you.

6 Likes

The corruption Kimberly addresses is what enables rats like Jared Kushner to be a slumlords in Baltimore, breeding the rats that Trump mentioned.

2 Likes