Home | About | Donate

Trump and Putin Great Leaders, Yes?

Trump and Putin Great Leaders, Yes?

We'll Take Our Frivolity Where We Can Find It Dept: The ghastliness of the CPAC conclave and Herr Trump's "abject nightmare" of a speech was leavened a tad by an epic troll that had red, white and blue patriots giddily waving Russian flags stamped with Trump's name. Staff quickly confiscated the flags and booted the activists who gave them out, but not before one proclaimed, "Trump great man, very strong, he build great wall, put people in cage."

Shows how stupid the people attending CPAC are.

Somewhere in here is the decoder ring for new U.S. foreign policy:

Excellent.

Now what is that Maniacal Authoritarian Facist Leaders list of things they first attack?
1. the free press
2. higher education

"Now let me ask you: How many of you are college students?

The fight against the education establishment extends to you too. The faculty, from adjunct professors to deans, tell you what to do, what to say, and more ominously, what to think. They say that if you voted for Donald Trump, you’re a threat to the university community. But the real threat is silencing the First Amendment rights of people with whom you disagree." --Betsy Devos, CPAC "speech"

One cuckoo just jumped out of her clock.

Yeah. The humor is welcome, as CPAC has always been stupid, disgusting, and depressing.

Abby - sad to see you are contributing the anti-Russian hysteria. Will you be laughing when we get into an actual conflict with them?

What has 'Herr' have to do with Trump. His family comes from Scotland! Are you trying to slander Germany?

his grandfather came from germany, real name: "Drumpf"

I still object strongly, that this piece of filth is given the title 'Herr'. He was born and raised entirely in the US. Germany has absolutely nothing to do with his creation.

Good on ya, boys!

Hmm, Hair Twitler works better perhaps?

Love it :slight_smile:

Give my regards to Broadway!

not to mention that Herr is simply a masculine title of formal address. Utterly generic. It's basically "Mr".

I mean, if someone's going for the entirely banal Nazi thing, maybe "Oberstfuhrer" or something a little more specific.

I suppose it could be worse. The corporate press could be addressing him as "Wo ist der Banhof".

That smell is the MSNBC sycophants. Motto: Never let intelligence Trump stupidity.

Progressives ought not to hope or work for Trump's impeachment. The longer he is in office, the greater the odds of bringing the Republican party down. There is one caveat, however; he has sole possession of the nuclear weapon trigger, although it seems unlikely that he would use it against Russia.

This seems appropriate for supporters of the Tangerine Toddler. Well, we used to have an adult in the WH. No more.....