Home | About | Donate

Trump Baby Must Fly: Because Friends Don’t Let Friends Play Host to Lying Whoremongering Authoritarians

Trump Baby Must Fly: Because Friends Don’t Let Friends Play Host to Lying Whoremongering Authoritarians

With his upcoming state visit to the U.K. to mark D-Day and "the steadfast and special relationship" between our countries, Brits are preparing a fitting welcome to our Buffoon-In Chief. Over a million Londoners plan to protest "the orange hole," Baby Trump and a Trump robot tweeting on the toilet will appear, and over 50 lawmakers will boycott the "bonkers" visit of a “deluded, dishonest, xenophobic, narcissistic...serial liar and cheat.” Their message: "Fuck off." But wait, tell us how you really feel.

1 Like

The sign with"Feed him to the corgis" is the best. But hope they barf him out ASAP, before they get sick!!

4 Likes

Yet after Trump’s visit, support for Brexit will spike.

I wonder if the Donald heard that he will be there to celebrate D- Day. I wonder if he thinks that D-Day stands for Donald Day?
Meanwhile, I wonder if some protestors can overwhelm the Trump, and throw him into that prison and let Julian Assange go free… That seems fair. : )

6 Likes

On the flight over there couldn’t some well-meaning CIA agent open the plane door – give him a ‘gentle’ push – and say “Flyyyyyyyyy you fat, orange phuq???”

6 Likes

But isn’t that thing called the Rapture supposed to happen when pigs fly?

7 Likes

He is such an embassessment, and I’m so grateful to be a New Zealander

3 Likes

Thank you – I seriously needed that! And of course you are right about the ‘rapturous pigs flying’!

Oops… embarrassment