Home | About | Donate

Trump Becomes First Sitting President to Speak at Hate-Filled 'Values Voter Summit'

Trump Becomes First Sitting President to Speak at Hate-Filled 'Values Voter Summit'

Julia Conley, staff writer

President touted religious freedom for right-wing Christians at annual anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT event

The vacuums in Trump’s head and heart could hold sufficient dirt to fill his bottomless grave.

There will be no grave needed for this Evil Cretin.

He’s going directly to Hell which is a lot further down than six feet.

Well, one thing is for sure. Those groups are now a lot more visible and their creeds known. Who knew so many troglodytes functioning at pre-medieval levels were still out there? Knowledge is power.

I was on F/B when this happened and it went nuts with praise for our prez and it was scary folks, down right scary. I was unaware of the massive amounts of cold blooded hate for each other there is in our country Be aware of the true believer, beware of the true believer. “First they came for…”. If you aren’t white, if you aren’t christian, if you aren’t conservative, if you aren’t a lemming; be safe. Personally, I’m scared sh%&less.

Of course trump attended - his support is shrinking fast at every atrocity and he must reach-out to any extremist, racist, or “religious” nutter group to shore-up his numbers. trump promising a “return to religious values” is hilarious - he wouldn’t know true religious values if they bit him on his worthless ass!

When the tidal wave of opposition to this extremist racism and profits above all else flushes the trump, R’Con bagger cabal out of government there will be a lot of work to do to repair the damage the trump & co regime have wreaked on America!

The final flush of trump & co down and away (except for the hopeful prosecutions) will be a great day for America and victory for real American values!

No little blue pills needed this week for the demented dimwit…soaking up all this hate along with his coveted adulation fix will keep him pole-vaulting for days.

Flag: check
Cross of gold: check
Fascism: check

Oh yes of course. “Christians” embracing their anti-Christ.

It is happening here in the US, right now.

I guess these “groups” have a lot of money otherwise he would not be interested.

Great post. Only thing these “Christians” know is hate and money.

Stop being scared- that is what :they" want.

Bozo must have anti gay marriage disease of the brain. Christian people are OK with murdering people around the world apparently since the majority of so called Christians support it, same with those who wrap themselves in the flag. I read tens of thousands of drones will be in American skies in the near future. Trump yet another Bibi sucking terrorist. He should change his campaign motto to MAMA, make America murderers again.

What do you mean " again "? They haven’t stopped since they got here, en masse. The VVS’17 is where a whole bunch psychotic, phony Christains met with a psychotic, phony Con Man.
So perfect it was on Friday the 13th. All that was missing were known serial killers, Freddy Krueger-types and Fox & Friends.

Tonight please

They’ll be out later this month …

Right you are Chicken.

It’s “Clucking” hypocritical, wouldn’t you say?

Wolfess, you’re are admirer of French ingenuity in End-of-life machines.

Have you been watching a really cool series on PBS I believe, called, “Poldark”?

It’s right down your alley.

Maybe available on YouTube. Not sure.

I always have liked Chris Hedge’s term: THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS; THEY ARE CHRISTIAN FASCISTS!

He and his hateful crew have managed to undo decades of hard work from everyone in this country. We’ll need more than a super-hero to repair things if we can once he’s gone. Every day there is more of this mini-mind trashing his bedroom, do you recognize any of us (americans) anymore? It’s all party not country first.