Home | About | Donate

Trump Bullying Will Hurt Millions of Iranians

Trump Bullying Will Hurt Millions of Iranians

Medea Benjamin
Iranian government officials want to know how the Trump administration can get away with punishing Iran and other countries for complying with the internationally recognized nuclear deal signed in 2015. "The US is, in effect, threatening states who seek to abide by Resolution 2231 with punitive measures," said President Rouhani. "This constitutes a mockery of international decisions and the blackmailing of responsible parties who seek to uphold them."

Trump! Trump! Trump! Please someone tell it like it is! Trump is nothing but a quisling, his decisions are not capricious or arbitrary and not his own. Trump is just following his orders. What is needed for someone to expose from whom he is getting his orders and who were his selectors in 2016 , because they are the ones that always remain hidden from public view.

2 Likes

Oh look, we’re strangling yet another country. Makes me feel so proud to be an American. I guess Obama was right, we are an “Exceptional” country.

1 Like

If Americans keep voting for Democrats and Republicans, we will have more of this aggressive bullying.

1 Like

Oh President Rouhani:
I am sorry that people in Iran are suffering—and for no reason, because the current President is a man without a brain. He has reactions to things though and reacts with no thought. He’s kind of like a knee that a doctor will hit with a little hammer to see if it will jump. The current president is like that—he uses knees to kick things and he uses words like a hammer too.
Meanwhile, Russia, and Germany and possibly some others are taking their gold out of America—I’m not quite sure why everyone stored gold here-----but oh well. Pretty soon America will have nothing backing its money, and so people in America will be suffering like people in Iran.
Maybe that’s what it will take to stop this insanity. Everything that makes the world a safer place Trump is taking apart, and along with that, he’s taking apart America. I suppose soon we won’t be much of a problem, because we seem to be becoming—not much of a country. Empires rise and fall, and as Persia was the world’s first empire, I am sure you understand that. Fate and history seem much like a wheel—and while one country is on the top, and another is on the bottom-----hang on and I expect that someday Iran will help the people of the once upon a time nation that could have been so much to the world----but wasn’t. : (

2 Likes