Home | About | Donate

Trump Called 'Mass Murderer' After White House Docs Show He Lied About Recent Covid-19 Surge

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/20/trump-called-mass-murderer-after-white-house-docs-show-he-lied-about-recent-covid-19

1 Like

Biden better hammer home this point if he debates Trump since the Democrats will probably choose not to impeach him for criminal negligence and recklessly endangering the lives of so many innocent people in this country. It would appear, in theory, that the only way that Biden can lose this election is if Trump is successful in suppressing the votes of people when they try to cast their votes between now and November 3. Two weeks to go and still anything can happen.

7 Likes

It appears the ‘excessive deaths’ for 2020 to date of October 1 is near
400,000 not 221,000.

The anecdotal is heart attacks etc are being reported as COVID 19 which causes
high death numbers. It is the opposite. People dying of COVID 19 are recorded as dying of heart attacks, kidney failure and just being fat or old aged.

The excessive deaths were caused by COVID 19. Not heart problems, not kidney problems, not from being obese. If they were not infected by COVID 19, they
would be alive. EXCESSIVE DEATHS … they would still be alive. A holocaust
by another name. THE TRUMP VIRUS.

14 Likes

The irony of Trump is that he aways wanted to be the BEST ( in terms of being well known. The biggest everything —well, it looks like you might have the BIGGEST shot to one too, but then , he will be taking more people with him. He truly is a hustler-----and no doubt soon to be a dead hustler—I wonder much mental damage steroid use causes, as Trump is dying whenever he opens his mouth----: (

3 Likes

This alone should be the basis for immediate removal from office.

8 Likes

This alone should be the basis for immediate removal from the living.

5 Likes

While Trump cult members relish Trump’s rampages, Democrats will also go down in history as no less complicit unless the Biden Administration launches a Nuremberg style trial in January 2012 that brings Trump, his appointees, Moscow Mitch, and other enablers to justice.

Harris is a perfect fit to lead that effort.

3 Likes

“Mass murderer?” He’s not done yet.

7 Likes

Off topic. Not going to apologize.
To all on ss : make sure you have a way to survive. For a few months at least. If orange man loses in November there will be an “executive order” canceling your ss.
To all the young ones : move.

5 Likes

They know they can only win if they cheat. That’s what they are: insane cheaters. Trump’s hiding info that could save lives is murder by omission. Saw an interview with someone at one of his superspreader events, in answer to “Would you wear a mask if President Trump said To?” The person answered YES. He could fix this if he weren’t so self-absorbed.

6 Likes

I am not sure that disbursement employees at Treasury Department would follow his executive order immediately. There would be quick court filings for an injunction against him.

I do think they will let Trump live on in exile without prosecutions.

The 200 million dollar IRS tax ruling is a big negotiating bat.
And Pony Boy, cool it. You do not want FBI and secret service on your front porch.
I know a couple secret service and are not polite.

1 Like

As noted previously, Tweetle-Dumb is a Clear & Present Danger to the very survival of the United States as
a representative republic.   Hell, he’s a Clear and Present Danger to the survival of the Amerikan People. Period.

4 Likes

I had two FBI at my door once, early 70’s, and told them I didn’t want to speak to them and they left.
They dressed and looked like two goons that tried to hassle me while on R&R
in Hong Kong.

2 Likes

Given that O’Bummer and P’Loser let Cheatin’ Cheney and The Lying Son-of-a-Bush off without even any hearings – much less a trial – back in '09, I sure as Hell wouldn’t count on it.  They didn’t even drag Gina Haspel, Eric Prince and the other torturers in for questioning — probably afraid they’d implicate the higher-ups. Tweetle-Dumb can legitimately plead “Not Guilty by Reason Of Insanity”, and should ‘only’ be locked up for the rest of his life in a Facility for the Crim­inally Insane.  Barr, Giulianli, Graham, McConnell and all the rest of the scum who have enabled him have no such ex­cuse, and IMHO should be publicly hanged – or drawn & quartered – for Treason against the Constitution of the United States.

5 Likes

We’re witnessing the workings in the mind of an un-indicted co-conspirator lying narcissistic psychopath along with dozens of WH orcs ALL terrified of the coming investigations, indictments, prosecutions, and imprisonments, if the gate keeper changes. Drumpf has already talked about exiting out of the country. Russia, where else? Clearly he has no conscience.

2 Likes

You have to be human to have a conscience.

4 Likes

Clearly, clearly, he is mentally ill and belongs confined in a mental institution for the criminally insane. What, 221,000 and counting. The entire GOP should pay the price!

3 Likes

And add all these crimes:

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2020/oct/20/trump-us-dirtier-planet-warmer-75-ways

There a few other anti-democratic countries where he could flee to such as Saudi Arabia, the Philippines, Turkey, and Israel.

3 Likes

At the very least Jeff Sessions and Stephen Miller should be in front of some kind of tribunal for crimes against humanity for the family separation policy. It was deliberate cruelty and torture of children in concentration camp settings. Now 545 kids’ parents can’t be found. That’s a lot of lives ruined just to prove a racist point.

2 Likes