Home | About | Donate

Trump Calls Legally Protected Whistleblowing a 'Racket' as Fired Scientist Rips President's Failed Covid-19 Response

Stockholm Syndrome.

1 Like

At least, the 95% that keep this shitshow in Washington DC.

Right. Too bad we have a rigged system that keeps offering us “choices” like Trump vs. Biden.

1 Like

The US population chose this system. Sanders just wasn’t practical, remember? Every POS who calls themselves a citizen had that choice, but instead chose Trump and Biden. I’m not saying Sanders is without his flaws, but he’s a God given angel compared to Biden and Trump, almost of savior status comparatively - but crucified at the polls by his own party and it’s POS followers. That’s not rigged, it’s
Americans’ choice. Even if 5% of the vote had cumulatively gone to both other candidates, (Trump, and Biden), then we all deserve this, and far, far more, because we are literally, collectively, stupider on average than any other nation in world history. How the hell are progressive people going to run for president or any office when they can expect to get a reception like that?

3 Likes

Well maybe whistle blower protections are a racket. Trump says they are and he should know, as he is a racketeer if there ever was one!

3 Likes

Absolutely so.

To answer your rhetorical question about whether those not voting blue are at peace…
I’m afraid they probably are.
They comfort themselves with fallacies that have been passed onto them. Or as ‘Jaded’ points out in a previous comment:
“Prosecuting whistle-blowers didn’t begin with Trump”, which is true, but is not the point at all. For, as we know, Trump has this habit of indiscriminately tossing out nearly everything that his immediate predecessor has done like so much baby with the bathwater, EXCEPT those worst of the worst, that his maladjusted mind takes pleasure in. Such as Obama’s drone assassination program or deportation program.

So here we are now. Do we choose this great banana slug of a man for 4 more years? Or that which has been chosen for us by a corrupt DNC, that still has their fingers in their ears to deafen the voices of the American people?
I understand the lusty attraction that the uninformed have to HRC, Obama, & that ilk, and I feel great pity for stupified Tool Biden, who once needed to be led away from the podium, and I have great fear of his choice for VP.
I too am contemplating a move to Canada, but it will only make my own life a little better for the short haul. Both choices best serve their own cronyism interests, and either choice still puts the world in serious peril. How can any of us be at peace?

1 Like

How right you are.
Still makes me throw up in my mouth a little when I think, “No not rigged - strategically manipulated though.” And could almost be called brilliant on the part of dem DEMs, were the strategy not blatantly ripped off from the GOPs.