Home | About | Donate

Trump Campaign Staffer Becomes 23rd Woman to Publicly Accuse President of Sexual Assault

Trump Campaign Staffer Becomes 23rd Woman to Publicly Accuse President of Sexual Assault

Julia Conley, staff writer

Women's rights groups pledged their support on Monday for Alva Johnson, a former staffer on President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign who has alleged that the president sexually assaulted her on the campaign trail weeks before he won the election.

Rant, rant, rant…we are a Nation of Laws…rant, rant and rant some more…accountability…rant and rant some more…

1 Like

I’m sorry for Alva Johnson’s discomforting experience, but anybody who didn’t know that Pwesident Twump is a bully, a boor and a bore simply wasn’t paying attention.

BTW, still waiting for Twump to sue his other accusers for defamation—tick, tick, tick…

2 Likes

Any news on the lawsuits? Are there lawsuits? Or are we just supposed to be gleeful with schadenfruede and respond, “Yay, now the Democrats are SURE to win in 2020!”

2 Likes

Cannot wait for the day Trump is incarcerated with a large guy named Bubba, and he wakes up every morning to something being shoved in his mouth.

Priceless!

1 Like

I like that, I just hope Bubba is a past member of the Black Panther Party, instead of a White Nationalist sympathizer.

Everyone in this country has a right to protect themselves, it’s a shame MS. Johnson didn’t do what I would have done, kissed him with a knuckle sandwich.

Yikes! Having the Dotard put his face-rectum on your mouth?
The horror…the horror

How naïve of her. Hopefully the incident will wake her up and learn to think outside Fox News’ fossilized box ; could be a positive experience if she becomes more socially and politically aware.
Look at Trump positively; he is an excellent bad example in so many ways it is hard to count.

1 Like

caption: Trump had told Bush his fame enables him to grab and kiss women without their consent.

should read: Trump had told Bush his fame enables him to sexually assault women.

1 Like

This is the president of the United States of America. (Just in case anyone was confused.)

1 Like

Because we’re always incarcerating criminal presidents—Nixon, Bush II…

Wait, what’s that?

Oh. I’m being told that no President of the U.S. no matter how corrupt, has ever been incarcerated, and even if he was, there would be no Bubbas in the Country Club Resort they would send him to.

Wow Freeopinions,

You’re a Killjoy, a Debbie Downer, a Party Pooper.

A guy can dream, can’t he?

2 Likes

For every 1 that comes forward, rest assured there are numerous others we will never know about.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The Lolita Express.

1 Like

Don’t be so glum Pony. There are plenty of country club sodomists around. Like the rest of the rich they just aren’t ever sent to prison.

2 Likes

Perhaps the Devil will save Trump for Itself.

1 Like

I hate the pig as much as the next guy, but there is something hokey about this story. Trump gets off his campaign bus and greets his campaign organizer with a unsolicited almost kiss and hand hold, and she sees a therapist and is having nightmares. And now is counted as one of the 20 plus women he has sexually abused. Inappropriate absolutely, boundary invasion yes, but there must be more here than that. Nightmares? If her psyche is that fragile she should of had a multitude of nightmares about his fascist rallies, hatred, etc, etc, and left his campaign a long time before. Those are real nightmare stimulations. Those are the ones I have.

Sure, dream on. Meanwhile, I’m having nightmares…

Some people will do anything for money, and regret it later.

There’s Medicinal Cannabis for that.