Home | About | Donate

Trump Condemned for Sharing Video Calling Ilhan Omar 'Dangerous Anti-Semite,' As Jewish Allies Come to Her Defense

Trump Condemned for Sharing Video Calling Ilhan Omar 'Dangerous Anti-Semite,' As Jewish Allies Come to Her Defense

Julia Conley, staff writer

Days after reports surfaced that Rep. Ilhan Omar had been receiving Islamophobic death threats, President Donald Trump provoked outrage when he shared on social media a video in which Omar was compared to former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

On his official Twitter account, Trump retweeted a video of Republican strategist and pro-Israel lobbyist Jeff Ballabon saying Omar's recent statement that Trump adviser Stephen Miller is a white nationalist makes her "the most dangerous anti-Semite we've ever seen."

Trump and Stephen Miller are the most dangerous White Nationalists we’ve ever seen.

I agree, and there must be a place we want them to be other than the capital. If I were a mean angry SOB, I would say, “Off with their heads.”