Home | About | Donate

Trump 'Could Be Sending People to Their Deaths,' Advocates Warn, After 200,000 Salvadorans Told to Get Out

Trump 'Could Be Sending People to Their Deaths,' Advocates Warn, After 200,000 Salvadorans Told to Get Out

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

"Deporting hundreds of thousands of U.S. residents back to the most dangerous country in the western hemisphere is not just an affront to American values, but a near-homicidal act."

White House protest

We the People, are seemingly deemed as personal possessions, by this current regime in Our Capitol. A bad dream, if it were only a dream to wake-up from! Our governance has become corporatized. Run like a profit-making business venture. A business venture with no rules protecting Mother Earth. Love. Peace. Respect. Family.

We do not have to put up with this. Why are people so afraid of this clown? Even congress is terrified of this doddering old man.

If, Trump actually “cared” about sending 200,000 Salvadorans to their deaths, that would mean he had a heart.

He’s heartless.

As well as the Republican Congress and the Oligarchs that pull all their strings.

Everybody is just waiting for the “Martyr” to appear.

Any ideas?

Yeah a bunch of cowards to be sure! Trump reminds me of those old pictures of Hitler when he was surrounded by his terrified generals.

Maybe the inscription on the Statue of Liberty should be changed to: SEND BACK THE MASSES THAT WANT TO BREATHE FREE!

Racism runs deep in the “genius” fascist’s veins…

… and lest we forget the role US corporate purchase of “Dole” the banana republicing of central America - sectors still active in the empire need to be brought kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Obama recently expressed regret for US support of Argentina’s “dirty war.” It’s time Washington did the same regarding our active backing of right-wing butchery in El Salvador.

Never forget the concept of reparations because the orange one is unable to speak the word, much less recognize the debt owed to the Salvadoran peoples.

funding murders the US nickname is Murder Inc.

A Bishop named Romero: “In the name of God, in the name of this suffering people whose cries rise to heaven more loudly each day, I implore you, I beg you, I order you in the name of God: stop the repression.” The next day, he was cut down by a single bullet while he was saying a private mass. (In 2015, Pope Francis declared that Romero died a martyr, the final step before sainthood.)

Yeah, I get that.

Yeah, but this regime wants to send “back” anyone who is not a billionaire.

Sure, lots.

However, I’m just an old bitter “Bum” (that’s what Tricky Dick called all of us who protested the Vietnam War), and who would even listen to me?

Got back from Toronto last Friday. The differences between the hostile, dilapidated USA and hospitable and welcoming, sleek and modern Canada (where my brother and his partner are providing a home for a 70 year old Syrian refugee mother) are becoming very stark.

Truth

Hey, I qualify for that also- but our generation sure has the numbers! I remember one of the Doors old songs saying something like We have the numbers baby- hard to believe that Dump is one of our generation. Tricky Dick was so evil and paranoid. When I tell younger people that anti war protesters were often threatened, hit, clubbed, and even killed ( Kent State) they are incredulous. Then they get scared and apathetic. Joining together we are a force.

For some reason Trump does not like poor people, or people from other countries, He has no concerns for them at all. He does not care if they die.

Get rid of the Brown People! This is yet another racist and anti-humane policy move on the part of the Crumpus Administration. Shameful! Have I said lately how much I hate the Orange Anus!?

Unlike the Nazis who had to send the ‘others’ to the death camps, Trump just has to send them back to their home country with the same results.

Seems that we will be revisiting the necessity to hide people in our homes such as was done for Anne Frank for at least the next 3 years, 11 days, 19 hours at this moment.