Home | About | Donate

Trump Demands Names of 27 Congressional Republicans Who Acknowledged Biden's Victory

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/05/trump-demands-names-27-congressional-republicans-who-acknowledged-bidens-victory

conservatives are worried the president might hurt the GOP’s chances

Please hurt their chances. Thank you

19 Likes

DT and his like-minded enablers have long memories, see?

3 Likes

He’s like the Wicked Witch of the West:

“I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog Toto, too!”

7 Likes

I personally know a lot of Trumper’s who believe Trump that the election was stolen and some even go further than that ( I know it is very hard to believe!) that all the judges that ruled ( like 40) against Trump’s allegations that the election was fraudulent were crooked judges. One has to wonder what it will take for the silent and complicit Republicans to admit defeat.

10 Likes

They’re scared shi—less of the guy. Because he acts like a 13year old teenager posting nasty diatribes against anyone who crosses him…and they’re just like him. Screw all of them, they will go down in history as enablers of an authoritarian wannabe who lost re-election as an american president(which rarely happens unless your a total loser).

14 Likes

Some of the judges that ruled against the Mandarin Madman were his own appointees. You could remind them of that.

13 Likes

When we have a political system in which one party refuses to participate fairly unless it is guaranteed to be the winner, we do not have a democracy. We have an autocracy posing as a democracy. And when the other party participates in this charade without challenging it directly, they are complicit in undermining whatever democratic rights and freedoms still exist.

Using these tactics, the GOP has packed the Federal and Supreme Courts with extremely conservative judges and justices. That is not enough for them, however, because in their minds they must win in every political contest. Hence, they believe the presidency also belongs to them.

The fact that Trump’s absurd contentions are challenged by only a handful of Republican senators and congressmen is clear evidence that virtually the entire GOP leadership is hellbent on shedding the thin veneer of constitutional democracy and replacing it with Putin-style authoritarianism.

17 Likes

That is exactly the whole problem…THEY ARE JUST LIKE THEIR FUEHRER !

10 Likes

From Trump’s acolytes perspectives, they are so brain washed they call these Trump appointed judges traitors who sold Trump out because they were disloyal.

4 Likes

If they lose both Georgia seats they will blame him and he will be toast

2 Likes

It seems to me that the only way that will happen is if the organized, criminal, cabal called the Republican Party, is unable to cheat enough.

3 Likes

It’s been THAT way my entire life

3 Likes

This situation makes me think about how confused central europe, mainly Germany must have been in the 30s when they we celebrating life at the wild parties depicted in the movies of the decadent society.
The situation here and now is totally different with the planet on fire and viral and bacterial pandemics raging across the globe. But the lies have been so pervasive and truth is uncomfortable so people prefer to remain delusional. UGH

10 Likes

Give him the names, and while you’re at it, give him some more rope. Just enough to continue hanging himself.

He’s nearing the end of his rope anyway.

What a fucking loser he is.

11 Likes

Beautifully said.

5 Likes

Same here. Nonetheless, the party is - even with DT and all of his publicly stated and then executed mayhem and sadism, still given credibility in every quarter of society.

3 Likes

Ditto. It’s sad.

3 Likes

Good news is the MAGAts won’t be motivated to go to the polls in 2022 without Dear Leader. Moderate Republicans won’t appease their rabid hunger.

3 Likes

I really really hope you are right.

4 Likes