Home | About | Donate

Trump Denounced for 'Incitement to Violence' Against Ilhan Omar After Latest Racist Attack on Congresswoman

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/15/trump-denounced-incitement-violence-against-ilhan-omar-after-latest-racist-attack

3 Likes

This is where, under the unwritten rules governing conscientious activism, we are expected to assure those threatening violence against us: go ahead and hit us; we promise not to hit back, that’s our interpretation of the “non-violence” we pledge. Everyone raise your right hand, repeat after me…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Even this was under duress…

4 Likes

D’s are afraid of being called mean things by the Right. R’s are afraid of pissing off the ignorant MAGA cult members. THIS is why the “Squad” are reviled from both sides, they are unafraid and fighting for the people.

If you haven’t donated to BNC, Justice Dems or other progressive orgs who are seeking real people to run for Congress, DO.IT.NOW.

6 Likes

Oh, and when is Twitter going to delete the rump’s account? If you or I were saying this shit, our accounts would be burned and banned in a second.

6 Likes

Trump could not give shit one about being
"condemned ".

1 Like

Under true Islam an army might just say that.

Mecca was reportedly conquered by an Islamic army that, in a sudden switch of tactics, eschewed violence and nonviolently walked straight through the opposing army’s lines into Mecca.

1 Like

That sounds apocryphal (or at least oversimplified) to me.

Generally speaking, Muslims aren’t stupid – particularly not in the domain of military tactics. For Orangeman to assume his Iranian adversaries are stupid would be a grave tactical mistake (like assuming the Scottish are stupid).

3 Likes

Only to be expected from “vile” entities.

1 Like

If IIhan Omar is murdered by some xenophobic, nut case Trump will have the blood of this brave lady on his hands!

7 Likes

This type of behavior in my view should be grounds for impeachment. Not his “Russia” connections which truely is and has been Israeli connections.

9 Likes

I am going to state the obvious: This monster is a nasty piece of work. He needs to enjoy a prison cell somewhere where he can drink only from his toilet.

5 Likes

I have been believing that congress should go ahead and do impeachment hearings to bring the truth out and then wait for him to lose re-election and indict him, jail time, BUT OMG now I want him in jail NOW I cant wait any longer for this freak to be run out of the white house, now I hate the word “white house”.

5 Likes

Only if there is no water in it.

1 Like

If the progressives cower or in anyway get scared, the attacks will only intensify. I think Trump has been making an ass of himself and given enough rope will hang himself. Progressives must realize that our tactics are extremely effective and have really bothered the elite criminal gang running this country today. We have to triple and quadruple down on getting more people like Ilhan elected to congress. We have to let the American people know who our true enemies are. And it is not Russia, China or Iran.

4 Likes

Please - if you are going to take the nationalist tac keep the distinction between Jewish and Zionist. Neither Trump nor his son in law have the clarity to clear themselves of zionist plagues.

This peculiar and now horrifying person called Donald Trump appears to be rolling back all civil rights laws------actually any laws that help the majority of People. Tearing through this insanity or rolling back existing laws, he is fouling the food, the water , the soil------actually the entire planet with his view of capitalism-----which apparently means that everything he sees is his—somehow he forgot that the divine right of kings disappeared some time ago, The Trump entry seems to be willing to play down and dirty with existing laws, the environment, immigrants—and the FUTURE of the planet!

He needs to be impeached-----and failing that—well–this is a disgusting thought-- for the Pussy Grabber President—but if you want Trump to go away and never hear from
him again??
Take him to the vet and have him neutered----or maybe the ex Mrs. Bobbit could reappear----and well, I said it was a disgusting thought----but without his unit, he would probably disappear…because if the world knew he was suddenly genderless, he would no doubt disappear on his own.
This is kind of gross so if it gets pulled right away, good—but I just had to say it.

5 Likes

Oh please, let others have trumping privileges in said toilet.

3 Likes
2 Likes