Home | About | Donate

Trump, DeVos 'Betray' Students With Gift to Predatory For-Profit Schools

Trump, DeVos 'Betray' Students With Gift to Predatory For-Profit Schools

Jake Johnson, staff writer

The Trump administration on Wednesday announced that rules designed to protect students from predatory for-profit schools will be delayed and possibly scrapped entirely.

So Trump will have retroactive redemption if the rules that made his chicanery illegal are now dismantled. Oh what a tangled web we weave...when we practice to deceive...

OK, so this comment isn't so much on the content as it is on the context. Looking at the picture (do they use the same hair dresser?), I can't help but thinking, as I notice that Trump has "grabbed" Betsy's arm, what it is that he's really thinking about grabbing.

Inquiring minds (including Melania?) want to know...

This pair is not only ugly on the outside, for them "ugly" goes all the way to the bone.

I suspect a $1,000,000,000 research grant is being made to Trump University to study the impacts.

It's too bad Ms. DeVos was not installed before Donald Trump was forced to settle the Trump University lawsuit. Maybe now that predatory schools are allowed to operate unfettered, he'll resurrect his scurillous scheme.

O say can you see, by the dawn's early cash,
What so proudly we made at the twilight's Black Friday,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the China made flag,
O'er the bleachers we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the M20 red glare, fake bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our greed was still there;
O say does that wad of cash banner yet wave
O'er the land of the greed and the home of the crave?

Trump and DeVos lowering the common denominator to match their own ignorance. They are destroying their own people and sowing the seeds of their own destruction when the masses finally cotton on and roll out the guillotines.

This is hysterical...still guffawing...thanks, I needed that!