Home | About | Donate

'Trump Doesn't Condemn It Because He Incites It': President Defends Right-Wing Vigilante Charged With Murder

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/01/trump-doesnt-condemn-it-because-he-incites-it-president-defends-right-wing-vigilante

If Trump gave a shit about law and order, he would put himself in custody.

3 Likes

See the full page ad he took out in NY newspapers in 1989 in this article:

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

(And the cost of the ads.)

And then there is an extraordinary statement made by Newt Gingrich yesterday on Trump’s favorite cable television show, “Fox and Friends,” where the former House speaker said that the only way to “break the fever” of violence in the streets was to “keep arresting people until there’s no one left.” This may be the ultimate goal of the Republicans and that is to stamp out any support for the first amendment by making sure that the second amendment takes precedent over freedom of speech. It will be interesting to see if this fear and hysteria by Trump and his fanatical supporters will have a great deal of resonance with the American people this November.

“To prohibit free speech is the first act of terrorism.”-Spinoza

3 Likes

Great Job USAToday—todays paper has a great article about what happened with this shooting----they discuss how the police pushed the protesters toward the armed white gangs supported by the police—and the police told the armed white gangs to deal with the protesters.

6 Likes

Collusion between official and private terror has characterized the metastatic expansion of USA since time immemorial – “how the West was won” – pointing straight to the true meaning of our second amendment, and putting the lie to second amendment sales-jive.

Self-styled “armed patriots” will tell you their militia is there to defend against depredations of an oppressive central government, when the historical function of USA militias has always been hand in glove with genocidal assaults on the original inhabitants. The Army kills some, then hands off to militias to kill some more, and so forth…

~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Genocide

Orangeman just said a cop lining up a suspect is in a tense situation, like a golfer lining up a putt. Sometimes a cop or a golfer will “choke,” he says. The choking authority. (I can’t breathe.)

1 Like

And why was Rittenhouse running from those pursuing him? Because he’d just shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum moments earlier. Why is video evidence of that being ignored?

4 Likes

The perpetually biased selection of the videos we see presented on the agitprop machine in instances like this constitutes blatant collusion with fascist terror, in broad daylight. USA’s media outlet functionaries have blood on their hands, indisputably. If it bleeds, it leads, after all.

1 Like

The Fucking Liar in Chief can’t even tell a tiny bit of truth about why the kid was running away. It was because he had just killed someone. Also the kid was underage and it was ILLEGAL for him to have a gun. Law and Order. Yeah, right… Fuck that BS you orange sociopathic pathological lying asshole. Having said that, Trump has always based his whole life on creating chaos. I am making a prediction that no matter who “wins” in November the USA will experience massive violence from the Trump cult afterwards. If Trump loses they will not accept it and will riot and kill like no tomorrow. And if Trump wins then they will only be emboldened to defend Trump against the protests that will likely happen by killing the protestors. Mark my words that the USA will descend into something of a bloodbath after the election. We ain’t seen nothing yet from those who proclaim they are the ones who are for law and order. They are only for chaos and killing. My heart keeps breaking more every day as I can see what is coming down the road and how bad it be. And as bad as the Republicans are, I blame the fucking Democrats for having sold out and refusing to be a party of the people. There is only one party in the USA now and it is the Republican Party as evidenced by all the speakers at the Democrats convention. We are in the end times now. I truly hope I am wrong but that is what I feel now.

3 Likes

What Trump is really trying to say is that the cop choked because it took him seven shots and he still was unable to kill the black guy.

1 Like

Glad to hear that, I have the vid bookmarked, where the militia were telling protestors about this, it’s about time that part of the story is being picked up by MSM and told to the public.

1 Like

THAT video clearly showed Rittenhouse firing his weapon five or six times, then standing over Rosenbaum’s mortally wounded body. I know I’m not the only person who saw that segment when it was posted on Youtube.

2 Likes

I’m tired of talking about this POS. Just lock him up. He’s a danger to everyone.

3 Likes

This domestic terrorism qualifies Rittenhouse for Gitmo.

2 Likes

Trump’s failed policies continue to murder Americans, over 180,000 now. How much longer will we put up with the egregious crap spewing from every orifice of this mass murderer? I say not one second longer.

2 Likes

There will be no justice if it isn’t enforced directly by the people

2 Likes

Video of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting his first victim, Joseph Rosenbaum, can be found on youtube as “Compilation of Multiple Shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin - August 25th 2020”

At 0:46 - 0:47 of the video, you can clearly hear Rittenhouse telling the friend he’s called, “I just killed somebody.”

DT was married to Ivana when he took new hottie Marla to Aspen and let them go at it and they did publicly while he stood back and watched. That is classic DT. He has done that his entire adult life without getting so much as a scratch physically or legally. He’s the ultimate coward and bully and was so afraid of the protesters he has turned the WH into a walled fortress. However, he did get his wall. Him doing the PR stunt in front of the church holding a Bible (upside down) surrounded by armed police and paramilitary to assure his safety.is the ultimate DT in all his brazen childishness and super-ego. He the firebug. The one who starts the fire and stands in the crowd getting off of all those fighting to save people and structure. He really does like ti but does not want to be touched by it. Hiding in the bunker is definitely his thing, and always will be.

Of course he’s going to Kenosha, and asking him not to do so only made certain he was going. He likes doing as he pleases, and no one able to control or stop him. He’ll pardon the shooter if he gets the opportunity as “he was defending himself”. Man, I have lived way too long to be witness to this travesty and outrage.

4 Likes

“This is the same guy who called neo-Nazis and white supremacists very fine people. We know exactly where he stands.”
—Rep. Pramila Jayapal

Trump calls BLM and other peaceful protestors: “THUGS,TERRORISTS, RIOTERS AND ANARCHISTS” and being a neo-Nazi racist and a white supremacist, Mafia Don any one with half a brain knows where Trump and his fellow organized Mafia criminals stand, but how about some input how to destroy this Republican, organized crime syndicate!

1 Like

President “Law and Order” is the most openly criminal political figure of our lifetimes.

Pray for the higher power of “Righteousness” to deliver us from this curse upon our nation.

To slay the beast that is coming for our lives, is imperative for our survival, and the survival of our nation.

1 Like