Home | About | Donate

Trump Escalates War on Women

Trump Escalates War on Women

Katrina vanden Heuvel

“I just want to state some facts,” Deja Foxx, a 16-year-old activist, told Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) at a town hall meeting in April. “I’m a young woman, and you’re a middle-aged man. I’m a person of color, and you’re white. I come from a background of poverty, and I didn’t always have parents to guide me through life.

The author is promoting birth control and abortion; this can lead only to eugenics and concentration camps!

Could you not mention the women senators who voted for the measure?

They must hate "women's health" also.

Where were Ivanka, Melania, Sara, and Kellyanne on this? Speaking out for women?

With this administration we can all see the priorities that the president and Congress think are important. They don't seem to include women or anyone that makes less than $250 thousand a year. The richer the better. School? Have your choice now, unless of course you live in rural zones or inner city poverty. The main priority I've seen so far are for the wealthy, multi-national corporations, weapons manufacturers, and of course, the ever expanding bloated defense budget. This budget is the picture of abject failure of the government to support the less fortunate of the many citizens that live here and especially the 51% that are women which don't seem to exist at all.

You have to ask Pelosi, Clinton, Feinstein why they support the
Trump. He radiates strength and their hearts melt. You can't expect an egalitarian society to be birthed from the likes of these. Purge the Democratic Party of the Wall Street wannabes. Support a true Revolution.