Home | About | Donate

Trump Executive Order on Private School Vouchers Denounced as 'Last-Ditch Effort to Claim Victory' in War on Public Education

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/29/trump-executive-order-private-school-vouchers-denounced-last-ditch-effort-claim

1 Like

The only victory Drumpf will ever be able to claim, is his lifelong battle to make it through the gates of Hell.

Satan is spreading his wings in anticipation of that moment Drumpf arrives.

1 Like

During and subsequent to his 2016 campaign Trump reiterated “I love poorly educated people”.

Trump wants to see working class children walking between cars stuck in traffic to sell chewing gum like you see in third world nations, while only Trump and his cronies’ children receive an education.

1 Like

Donnie, I have but one finger to give for my country, it’s all yours buddy boy.

This is how the system works. The Investor class claims it pays all the taxes. You will see their supporters spouting that even on this boards.

Yet the Government taxes collect all end up back in that “Investors” classes pockets anyways. Tax Dollars are spent on things like weapons makers or private schools so it just putting that money back into their pockets while guaranteeing “more growth and money going your way in the future”

That is not the sum total of it either. The US Government runs a huge deficit due to less taxes collected than what they spend. They BORROW that money at interest and then send it all to the rich to buy stuff like f-35 aircraft that are not only already obsolete but is bested by jets 40 years older.

yet another example of why it is better to have Democrats in office than Republicans. Those who value public education need to beware of all the anti-Democrat rhetoric on CD

Trump and education in the same sentence: Ha, ha, ha!

“Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968. Professor Kelley told me [The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982] 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.’

~https://www.ptleader.com/stories/years-later-trump-still-doesnrsquot-know-much,68265