Home | About | Donate

'Trump Has Stoked the Fire in the Middle East': 8 Clips From Sanders Town Hall on Iran Deal Sabotage

'Trump Has Stoked the Fire in the Middle East': 8 Clips From Sanders Town Hall on Iran Deal Sabotage

Jon Queally, staff writer

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) hosted the latest in his series of town hall-style forums on Monday night, this time tackling the issues of U.S. foreign policy with a focus on the recent decision by the Trump administration to violate the internationally forged nuclear agreement with Iran.

The town hall was live streamed on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter in partnership with The Guardian, The Intercept, NowThis, The Young Turks, Act.tv and MoveOn.org.

‘“This is not America first. This is America alone.”’

This is not America first,
This is America alone,
Things aren’t yet at their worst,
We can’t make an iPhone…

I watched it last night and I was surprised by how good it was. Unlike his other recent town halls which seemed to wallow in shallow platitudes, last nights town hall had some substance to it.

Yes, exactly what I have been saying for a long time. If we had a real democracy that was for the people; by the people; of the people; this abdication by Congress, of their VIOLATION and Constitutional, responsibility by allowing past presidents to declare bogus and illegal wars that has murdered so many US soldiers and innocent people around the world…they would have been held accountable for treason to the Constitution.

THAT IS WHY I SAY AMERIKA IS A MILITARY… DICTATORSHIP!

I can’t watch videos on this comp, but I’m glad to hear about this. I like that quote from him saying if you care about social issues, you must care about foreign policy. So true, and it’s about time a Left leader says something about foreign policy