Home | About | Donate

Trump In A Nutshell: They Came For the Covid, But Stayed For the Hypothermia

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/10/28/trump-nutshell-they-came-covid-stayed-hypothermia

3 Likes

they got what they came for --it was just more real than they expected

9 Likes

What can we say to such stupidity? Mind boggling stupidity as illustrated in the lost, young soul in the video? The lesson that she does not know. Right. This is bad enough but to allow it to infect the rest of the nation, therefore, the rest of us, this is too much.

8 Likes

And still they will vote for the orange man. The fox is strong on the weak minded.

5 Likes

Incompetence at the highest levels of stupidity, I don’t blame the bus drivers for leaving, they would have probably gotten rubber checks for their pay. Should have been a sign at the gates to the nazi rally ; Enter at your own risk, and, don’t forget to sign the waiver giving up all the rights you may, or, may not have.

8 Likes

My grandmother used to tell me – Even a bad example is a good example -

8 Likes

That young lady in the video has to be a parody, right? Nobody could be that stupid and reach her age as I’m sure she would have been eliminated from the gene pool a long time ago by playing on train tracks or picking up nickles on a freeway somewhere.

5 Likes

Show Me the Way to Go Home (Andrews Sisters)
~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_mwGKLy5xc

1 Like

“God works in mysterious ways… We do not question him” sounds familiar.

2 Likes

“Abandon all hope, ye who enter here…” from The Divine Comedy, a book I’m sure none of these folks have read.
This is the demographic that’s so gung-ho on “personal responsibility” and looking down on the homeless who deal with these conditions every day. Now their ox has been gored, and we’ll see what goes down. The freezing rain had been forecast a couple days in advance. Intelligent people in touch with nature know to either stay indoors or to dress for conditions, knowing the risk of hypothermia is quite real and deadly for older people.
I have no pity for them. The bus drivers were smart to book out. In two weeks, we’ll see if this was another super-spreader event. And the folks who needed medical care won’t like the bills they’ll be getting soon.

5 Likes

I was interested in several of the links but they link back to the original article. I’ve noticed this before with Abbey; it is frustrating and poor journalism. Linking is important to back up the information, linking yourself doesn’t cut it.

Oh, just found a link that actually linked to The Week, which contradicts the claim that some wanted to piss on each other, "“Some started shouting for the line to move faster, and some began saying they needed to use the restroom and threatened to relieve themselves while waiting in line.”

1 Like

They are suffering from a preexisting condition. No brain.

7 Likes

I feel sorry for them and hope they might learn a lesson of the need for compassion and competent planning. Even if the rally-goers don’t, I would imagine the many folks who had to assist them during those 30 hours might have a new appreciation (and epithet) for the person who precipitated it all. I’ll be especially interested in seeing how the Omaha vote turns out.

2 Likes

I’ve watched her 3x’s now as I keep thinking she’s got to be a parody. If so, she’s got a FANTASTIC possible career as an actor as she never breaks character.

The part that totally blows my mind is these QAnoners actually think Drumpf is the Kwisatz Haderach, don’t they? Until watching her, I’d only known this as an abstraction.

Fear is the mind killer.

2 Likes

Revised my position. It’s a parody. It has to be.

2 Likes

Wow, you really can’t fix stupid- no way, no how.

4 Likes

My heart doesn’t bleed for the deplorables who travel anywhere to see the giant orange gasbag. If he left them stranded then it’s their own da** fault. They shouldn’t have been so stupid in the first place!

3 Likes

If they made a Valley Girl slushy, she’d be it. Like totally!

2 Likes

SHE IS TERRIFIC and could get a main role in hollywood or anywhere else !!!
Besides I think she wrote the script judging by her comments on twitter which is the original post (Ithink)

1 Like

You got that right – Presidunce Covidiot is one cold mofo!

1 Like