Home | About | Donate

Trump Is Clamping Down on White House Protest. Be Very Afraid of What Comes Next

Trump Is Clamping Down on White House Protest. Be Very Afraid of What Comes Next

Will Bunch

All those protesters over all these months make it harder for the trumptard to believe his lies about what a great not-my-president he is.

2 Likes

Rosie I thank you for your efforts and I am sorry to rain your parade, but fascism and treason took over the U.S. a long time ago before Trump, he is just an inevitable, transparent result of what Amerika has been for a long,long, time. Proof, how about the slaughter of 58,000 American soldiers in Vietnam, for an admitted lie by many war criminals like LBJ, Nixon and so many others that have never been held accountable for their war crimes!

6 Likes

Let them try to arrest 100’s of protesters.

Thousands will take their place.

Let them try to arrest 1000’s of protesters.

Tens of thousands will take their place.

Let them try to arrest 10,000 protesters.

Millions will come to remove the Fascist.

7 Likes
7 Likes

“Rights”? It is our duty to protest, is it not? This is our government, is it not? Do you claim to be an American? Then you have “rights”, duties and obligations that go along with claiming to be a citizen. To be denied these turns you into what? You can debate who runs things, you can debate what powers are in control. Does this make you a non-citizen? The exercise of these rights must be vigorous, for far too long we have been fat and lazy. As pointed out by the song Monster by Steppenwolf in 1969. 50 years later the frog is in boiling water. Be afraid, very afraid. November 7th isn’t that far away.

7 Likes

Let them try to arrest 10,000 protesters.

Millions will come to remove the Fascist.

God I wish this were true. But I am feeling terribly discouraged. In the wake of the Kavanaugh debacle I cannot find even one friend or relative to join me in next month’s Me Too Survivors march. I can’t even get my friends who have been sexually assaulted, or whose daughters have been assaulted. If this is not now the time to hit the streets, then when?

It seems pretty clear that the plan of the fascists is to take over very gradually and not suddenly as they did in Germany in the 1930s. This seems to be the same strategy used by Putin to turn Russia into a fascist country and also what has occurred in Turkey, Poland, and Hungary. It is so slow that most citizens will not realize it is happening until it is too late. The fascists the US need to take over the courts which they are well on their way to doing and take down the press which they have labeled an enemy of the people. Facebook is not trying take down the press but so far has caused more harm to the press than the fascists led by Trump. The fascists have been lucky in that respect as the press is not what is was before Facebook. Clearly those who are fighting to save democracy need to support the press as much as possible as well as the institutions of higher education which are also under attack by the far right.

2 Likes

Millions have already been severely affected by the Fascist and his destructive decisions.

Millions more must feel the pain of his policies before their eyes open enough for them to see the time to act is now.

Don’t depend on the Democrats for help to vanquish this vermin, We the People must do this ourselves, with a little help from our friends, Mr. Mueller and the DOJ.

Don’t despair, just be ready

3 Likes

No way! It seems though that after the sixites and early seventies that some people have gotten too comfortable or even fearful so they just run to the nearest Walmart.

1 Like

Hey, did you hear this? On some broadcast he said that he wants to be president forever and will change the laws. This cannot happen no way! Trouble is- who do the dems or even a third party have?

“Be very afraid!” yeah, you can always tell when we’re being cursed with yet another pointless election cycle.

I have every intention of voting straight dem on November 6, but my real worry is that even if there really is a ‘blue wave’ the winners will get swallowed up by the DINOs that are already in – remember when Conor Lamb ran to fill an empty seat in Congress after the trumptard’s election? He ran, and talked like a progressive but turned into a Clinton dem as soon as he took his oath (I think he was one that voted to seat KavaNOT).

2 Likes

I agree. American fascism differs from Nazi fascism in many ways and to me, that is why there are so many dumb downed Americans that do not realize what has happened to their country.

" It is always easier to educate uneducated people than re-educate the mis-educated."
Herbert M. Shelton

5 Likes

“Why now?”
‘Cuz Donny’s feelings are hurt!

Trump is listed as a president, not a Supreme Leader. He does not have carte blanche – and Congress has a sworn duty to keep it that way. When Republicans were in the minority, they nevertheless fought for – and won – nearly everything they demanded. If Democrats refuse to represent their constituents, it’s time to shut down the party.

1 Like

It’s neither a mystery nor a secret. Our govt. has slowly been implementing fascism (by definition) since the 1980s, from the bottom up. In the 1990s, they stripped the US poor of a list of fundamental civil and human rights, and we’ve watched as fascism has continued to trickle up.

2 Likes

Lamb is the next to be led to slaughter for his deception.

Don’t trust Duopoly politicians.

Conner Lamb never pretended to be progressive in the way Sanders is. He is a pro-union standard center-left Dem and didn’t make any bones about it. This reminds of progressives that insisted Obama sold out Medicare-for-All when he never ran on it in the first place.

That was senator Joe Manchin from WV. Lamb is in the house.

1 Like