Two years ago, after endless negotiations, largely obstructed by our alleged government, no "treaty" resulted, but a "Deal" was struck whereby Persia would allow full inspection of its nuclear program and once again swore off nuclear weaponry, as had been its position for years.
* In return, the West was to drop the sanctions against Persia and begin to trade with them.
* This would have worked fine except that the US and Israel have done everything they could to keep the sanctions in place, while trying to up the ante for the invasion or nuclear bombing of Persia.
* Despite this, the deal has remained in place and Persia is asking for the west to honor its part of the deal.
* The war starved Oilagarchy of the US would like to push Persia until the deal is destroyed so they can begin the war.
* This article suggests that diplomacy and trade might end the threat of war in Korea. MIMIC has made so many billions from keeping the Korean War at a delicate truce that they want no part of that. Having learned from Persia that peace is possible, they want to avoid that.
* There are very few in this country that don't know that we have turned into a nation whose leaders (owners?) have pushed endless war, obeying the AIPAC call for, "Full Spectrum Domination of the World through military and financial means."
* Every chance at peace and prosperity are sabotaged, while the profitable slaughter is continued.
* It is way past time that We the People take charge of what is currently going on and reestablish a nation and government where, as it did for over two centuries, it is guided by those three documents that left us fairly prosperous and at peace with the world. We lived for over two hundred years as a Constitutional Republic, guided by those documents.
* Jefferson wrote, “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
* Unfortunately, near the close of the last century and throughout the beginning of this one, wealth was gaining control over this nation and its government. The Oilagarchy was rapidly regaining the power it had in the late 1800's, before their power was reduced. They want the Gilded Age to be recreated, where a handful of the greedy and wealthy control the nation and government, to aid in their further acquisition of power and lucre. Everyone else, except for toadies who could be useful, can just be hungry, homeless serfs, forced to work at low paid wages, crumbs from the tables of the rich, to feed their families.
* READ the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Compare them with the travesty which exists today. Look at the increasing meanness, the cruelty, the obstruction of any sort of care for the People. All wealth and power is to go to that small group that owns over half the world, and wants the rest for themselves. The rest of us can die in the streets from hunger, exposure and thirst, it is of no matter to them.
* Jefferson had another quote which bears thinking about.
* “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”
* Looking out the window, I see that that tree is looking pretty droopy and its leaves are starting to fall. Perhaps it needs a good manuring.