Home | About | Donate

Trump Just Drove a Truck Through Hole DNC Platform Panel Left in Clinton's TPP Promise

The Clinton supporters' spin out there, and showing up here unfortunately, is that Clinton is being "undermined" by the Platform Committee by their vote to not stand against TPP.

As if.

If Clinton wanted the platform to support her supposed stance against TPP, then it would. It's that simple.

Mr. Trump.....Hillary didn't change her stance on the TPP because of you, she changed it because of Bernie Sanders.

What delusional people still believe Clinton will oppose the TPP?

Realize that Trump will take credit for or lay blame for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING whether or not he had a hand in it. That is what narcissism is all about: self-aggrandizement, control, and sociopathy...all that and more is Trump.

"I was really quite surprised to see that Secretary Clinton's delegates rejected our proposal to kill the TPP despite the fact that she has indicated she does not want to see it get onto the floor [of the U.S. Congress]," Sanders told Mitchell....... Bernie--Oh really??

For Trump, there will be many ducks in a barrel to go after.

Goes to the point Sanders made about being the better candidate against Trump. Trump is going to slam her silly from both the left and right, he has now painted her the establishment candidate and we all just saw the U.K. Establishment was slapped silly by a confluence of right left establishment hate. And everyone still thinks Sanders and old fool and Trump an idiot.

As to the TTP or TTIP or any other future "free trade" deal in the offing, the Clinton Foundation will be sure to benefit politically, diplomatically, and financially. HRC needs to separate herself from allegiance to the Foundation if she has any chance at all of carrying out her duties in any elected position she may occupy. Somehow I do not foresee that happening...just like I do not believe that she is immune to the influence-peddling of the likes of Blankfein and Goldman-Sachs, et alia. Her only saving grace of late is Bernie Sanders popularity scaring her into a more progressive approach to representing the interests of all people both here and abroad. Who knows how long that will last...sad to say.

" "I was really quite surprised to see that Secretary Clinton's delegates rejected our proposal to kill the TPP despite the fact that she has indicated she does not want to see it get onto the floor [of the U.S. Congress]," Sanders told Mrs.Alan Greenspan "

Sure Bernie was surprised. He's been in DC how many years? Watched both Clintons in action for how many years? If Bernie didn't see this one coming, then maybe we've been over-estimating the good senator's political acumen. However, I'm not buying it, Bernie knew and he should have been honest about it, just as he should have been more honest about assessing Clinton's qualifications and suitability for office during the campaign. He started to go there, remember? But it was a little too late, and he backed off way too soon lest it actually damage brands Clinton and Obama.
Enough of this looking to the Democratic Party in hopes that it can change.
Time to stop wasting time and put all efforts in establishing a viable alternative party. Let the Democrats know they cannot take the center and left for granted anymore, there are other choices.

Trump is triangulating against Clinton. How apropos!

"10-5 to defeat the anti-TPP measure, citing President Barack Obama's support.": Is Obama running again? The DNC knows full well Clinton does NOT oppose the TPP and will sign on to it if and as soon as sworn in.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and Drumpf is absolutely right about the TPP and TTIP. What a fucking disaster these two candidates are!

Clinton's reversal came when there were still numerous Republican Presidential candidates and she was on a shopping spree in the Sander's position store. Opposing TPP and supporting free college were just some of the things she picked up there. She also moderated her support for fracking, saying it should be regulated, and started talking about increasing the minimum wage. If it weren't for Sanders she would likely have supported TPP and attacked Trump for supporting it. She changed positions when she wanted to pick up liberal/progressive voters who might support Sanders in the primary - she wasn't yet worried about Trump.

"The Trans Pacific Partnership, which includes the US and 11 other nations, is the largest regional trade agreement in history. But as of today, I am not in favor of what I have learned about it. I don't believe it's going to meet the high bar I have set for creating jobs and advancing national security. I am also worried about currency manipulation not being part of the agreement, and that pharmaceutical companies may have gotten more benefits from the deal than their patients."
Source: PBS.org on 2015 presidential hopefuls , Oct 7, 2015"

"Today (Oct. 21, 2105) marks the close of the five-week window for determining eligibility based on national polls. The results were based on methodically sound and recognized national polls conducted by NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, CNN and Bloomberg. The debate will be divided into two parts. The candidates with an average of three percent in this specified group of national polls will take the stage shortly after 8PM ET for a two-hour debate. The candidates who met the minimum threshold of one percent in any one of the specified group of national polls will take the stage at 6PM ET. The full criteria may be found here.

The following 10 candidates will take the stage shortly after 8PM ET:

Donald Trump: 25.22
Ben Carson: 19.78
Marco Rubio: 9.67
Jeb Bush: 8.11
Carly Fiorina: 8.11
Ted Cruz: 6.89
Mike Huckabee: 3.56
Chris Christie: 3.00
John Kasich: 3.00
Rand Paul: 3.00"

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I guess the same way Cheney "separated" himself from Halliburton or Rumsfeld from Gilead Science Inc or Rice from Chevron. Yeah, right. I guess the cynicism/sarcasm in my comment was not clear enough.

Carrying on the tradition: WJC signed NAFTA into being within months of taking the Oath of Office.

me too.

OT, but has everyone read the 'Killing the Messenger' ad by CD? Very interesting posts by some Clinton supporters, please consider donating if you have not already? :wink:

Trump said: ""Hillary Clinton was totally for the TPP just a short while ago, but when she saw my stance, which is totally against, she was shamed into saying she would be against it too."

Rudyjo responded, "Mr. Trump.....Hillary didn't change her stance on the TPP because of you, she changed it because of Bernie Sanders."

To which you replied: "

But actually, Rudyjo was right. Clinton did it because of Sanders. The Republican clown car was over full when she flip-flopped on TPP.

So Rudyjo's statement had nothing to do with anti-Trump bias. It was simply a statement of fact.

Perfect picture of a pile of steaming garbage standing in front of a pile of trash. tRump is clueless, does he even have any front people?