Home | About | Donate

Trump Just Tweeted He Has 'Great and Unmatched Wisdom.' Seriously.

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/07/trump-just-tweeted-he-has-great-and-unmatched-wisdom-seriously

If only they had a vaccine for stupidity, we wouldn’t have to deal with such an ignorant buffoon and all his mentally challenged followers. trump is clever in a vindictive way, but he’s about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

5 Likes

There he goes again, selfellating.

5 Likes

Trump’s cleverness is limited to the schoolyard bully realizing he can push people around because he is much bigger (and older from being held back) than the other kids. How can anyone support this narcissistic blowhard?

5 Likes

From the Wizard of Oz himself: “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”.

And don’r expect HIM to get you back to Kansas.

5 Likes

(just a guess:) Because they wish they could get away with half the crap he does.

4 Likes

I have wealthy relatives that still support this ego-maniac, narcissistic, buffoon and I ask myself that question all the time!

3 Likes

He’s a legend in his own mind.

And perhaps, most of the GOP, the KKK, White Nationalists (Racsists), and everyone else he pays to see things his way.

1 Like

…and, sharp as a bowling ball.

5 Likes

“How can anyone support this narcissistic blowhard?”

Greedy folks, after $$$$$,
Racist folks,
Authoritarian personality disorder
and the easily propagandized.

But especially those who feel deprived of a representative government that no longer works for the best interests of we, the people. People who feel powerless, in the face of a dysfunctional government that obviously doesn’t care about them --many of these voted for Trump, hoping he would tear up Washington D.C.

3 Likes

The “dumbest moment of the Trump presidency.”

Until this evening’s dumbest moment. And then tomorrow morning’s. And then…

Meanwhile, I’m sure Putin and Erdogan are shaking in their boots.

5 Likes

Drumpf is too clueless to realize how utterly clueless he is!

3 Likes

Caligula is just setting up his insanity defense down the road.

1 Like

Probably both crapped in their pants from laughing so hard!

3 Likes

Nice reply.

This is fairly terrifying. Trump is quickly losing any scrap of actual sanity he had left… if he runs naked across the south lawn chasing the birds and screaming they are out to get him … will that be enough to remove a mentally ill president? I doubt it.

4 Likes

Trump is an idiot, Roy Cohn’s last and worst legacy.
But he is right about getting US forces out of Syria. And he is right about the need to put an end to these endless, bloody interventions in other countries.
And, by the same token, the Democrats, who oppose troop withdrawals and criticise Trump for not fighting enough wars and not killing more foreigners and, by cutting “Defense” commitments clearing the way for decent policies and a government to serve the many not just DNC contributors, those Democrats are much more dangerous than Trump.

Then, Republican Senators and Fox News hosts and pundits will be lauding his courage and his insight and his physique and pulling off their own clothes to chase after him.

5 Likes

Und I veel alzo keel mooze und skvireel

1 Like

Doubled over shaking with laughter at least