Home | About | Donate

Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Threatens Stranger in Emails: ‘Watch Your Back , Bitch’

Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Threatens Stranger in Emails: ‘Watch Your Back , Bitch’

Justin Elliot, ProPublica

Marc Kasowitz, President Trump’s personal attorney on the Russia case, threatened a stranger in a string of profanity-laden emails Wednesday night.

The man, a retired public relations professional in the western United States who asked not to be identified, read ProPublica’s story this week on Kasowitz and sent the lawyer an email with the subject line: “Resign Now.’’

Typical trump regime vicious POS - trump himself threatened people and said he would like to punch a protester in the face, urging his supporters to attack protesters and lauded them for doing just that. A despicable scumbag as is this lawyer POS!

Who is this guy, really?

as trump says, "I have the best people, believe me." he's just another example of the "best people" in donald's estimation.

How low can you go...? This ambulance-chaser has to reach UP to touch bottom. And what is it with the other attorneys and their opinions on the 'legality" of Kasowtiz' harassing harangues? _"When Kasowitz says things like 'I already know where you live' he is inching closer to the line. But in my view—as someone who despises the Trump administration, but who has litigated these issues—.he is well on the legal side of the line"__ (Kuby) There is "legal" and there is "ethical." Kasowitz should know better than to: one, verbally attack a stranger...and in writing to boot; two, use e-mail to do so. Guess he failed to take Computer Science 101 and it probably took him twelve tries (one try per year) to pass the "Ethics" part of the Law exam. How fitting that DJT would tab this churlish charlatan to be his legal counsel (he not only acts like Roy Cohn, he even resembles him...scowl and all).

A small, ignorant fool.

Well i'd sure bet he IS going to resign now.

And he certainly behaved like someone drunk-emailing. A lawyer! What a tool-among-tools.

Who are these grotesque people? They all seem so malevolent and horrid if nothing else. They are vain, arrogant, narcissistic, obsessed with their fraudulent image and in all honesty, a few seem a tad insane!

What an unsavory and rather desperate character. How could these monsters be so obvious and open about their psychological failings? Or their psychological damage?

We live in a nation hated abroad and frightened at home. A place in which we can reasonably refer to the American Republic in the past tense. A country that has moved into a post-constitutional era, no longer a nation of laws but an autocracy run by law breakers, law evaders and law ignorers. A nation governed by a culture of impunity ... a culture in which corruption is no longer a form of deviance but the norm. We all live in a Mafia neighborhood now."

Sam Smith

Makes me want to send Kasowitz an email !

This is what "Wheels coming off the bus" looks like

Why hasn't this person - and the orange-haired client his on whose behalf he is speaking - not been arrested under terroristic threat statutes?

Trump and this guy are just typical USAns - so-called "Americans". Fuck all "Americans".

Boy, he's an evil looking bastard!

When I saw the picture with this article I thought he looked drunk, but then of course I've been drinking more since the prictator was elected too :unamused::thinking:

Trump can drive a man to drink, but he can't make you eat the olive!

So, how did Trump get passed this? Looks like lawyers of all stripes are going to be very busy.

Double olives please

At this point were they the regular person with a top secret, every one of these people would have had their clearances pulled.

The mere fact that one had met with a provocateur of a foreign power and not notified security is regular grounds for pulling ones clearance. Not to mention hours of interviews with the FBI.

There is a crack down coming

Ya' see, Marc Kasowitz is being criticized by people who just don't know what classiness is.