Home | About | Donate

Trump Leads by Division, While Biden Leads by Multiplication

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/09/08/trump-leads-division-while-biden-leads-multiplication

How about a president who actually does something to better the lives of Americans and leaves arithmetic functions — addition, subtraction, multiplication, division— to those trained to teach them?

3 Likes

Anna of TYT has it right when she calls out the Democratic party for being the Assistants rather than the Resistance–if the Dems want my vote they will come to the table with something besides “nothing fundamental will change” and I’m not Trump–since the evidence shows the Dems in thrall to the corporations who have captured our economy -I will not hold my breath waiting for a spec of common sense like Medicare For All in the time of pandemic(this alone should inform you who is really driving the corporate Democratic agenda)

3 Likes

I had to skim through this article because the title made me laugh out loud.

Jesse, you really disappoint me. Is there any one of that generation who still speaks the truth? Other than the occasional corporationist who didn’t mean to.