Home | About | Donate

Trump Makes No Move To Correct Man Who Declares: 'Problem... Is Called Muslims'

Trump: 'We're Gonna Be Looking Into' How We Can Get Rid of All the Muslims

Jon Queally, staff writer

In a week that has already seen collective outrage in response to the treatment of a Muslim teenager in Texas who was handcuffed and arrested simply for bringing a homemade clock to school, the pervasiveness of Islamaphobic sentimenet was on display once again overnight after Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump fielded a question in New Hampshire about what he planned to do "about getting rid of" all the nation's Muslims.

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
― Edmund Burke

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

"He's just saying what's on everybody's mind."

Everyone in this case is in need of a cranial enema.

Well, we've had a century of all major 'public' (a creation of the printed word) considerations subjected to the mirror world of PR narrative (how to sell), which is the systematic insertion of countless virtual holographic mirrors. US identity criteria have become something akin to "Am I salable; Will the market accept me; Can I fracture my self-surface sufficiently to reflect back what IT wants?" There is no there there. That is my reflection on the point. Come to think of it, in physics, points do not actually exist.

Love After Love - Poem by Derek Walcott

The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.

Why bless my bones, it's Father Coughlin in a hair piece. And now he's going after Muslims instead'a Jews.

Will wonders never cease?

That's a really good poem.

Thanks.

Ctrl_Z, your comment brings up a good point. If Obama were really a "secret Muslim" then why he would be responsible for killing so many of them? Doesn't this prove that he's not really a secret Muslim?

Trump seems to be afraid of Blacks, Hispanics and Musulims who is next women?

No, don't let 'im fool you. He's playing chess while we're playing tiddley winks. He's jus' killin' all'a them just to make it look like he's not a Muslim. There's a prayer rug in the Lincoln Bedroom with imprints from Obama's knees - and those knee marks point straight ta Mecca.

I second, ctrl_z's, sentiment about this poem; it is beautiful. I'm going to copy it and keep it for times when my spirit needs lifting

See Larry Willmore the other night?

He juxtaposed footage of Mussolini with Trump! Classic!! (and scary!-- same jawline--yikes!)

It is always necessary for the Military/Industrial Complex to have an enemy to hate and evidently the more hatred there is the more profitable it becomes for them. It is also necessary for ordinary people to feel extra ordinary by jumping of the latest hate train for fear of being 'left behind.' Any old boogy man will fit the bill, doesn't really matter as long as the fear/hate mechanism is kept intact. Propaganda is a precious commodity as it works every time in keeping people in line to do their bidding.

Sweet Jumping Jesus.

Trump is, no doubt, a card-carrying fascist. But his GOP job, before he implodes, is to make the number two Nazi: Jeb Bush look moderate by comparison.

This is a fake election, designed to keep the Texas Oil Mafia in firm control. Only Bernie Sanders is different.

Give this phony system one last chance. Send Bernie money! Vote for his old stubborn azz. Then, if we get fooled again, whatever you do then, I will not criticize it. At that point, I will boycott every fake election for the rest of my life, and admit that you told me so.

TJ

Truly tempted to take you up on this. :wink:

That's it!

A guy who is bombing dozens of Muslim countries is really a secret Muslim!

How could Lord Trump and the GOP be so smart! They figured it out when the rest of us got snookered by the Obomba Holy War Act. It's so clever it's freaky!

To be President you have to say "It's time to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" just like Killery did, or else you are a secret Muslim!

Thank the non-existent god that a fucking game-show host is here to explain it to us.

Long Reign Donald Duck!

Obama is no secret Muslim. He is a Wall Street corporatist clothed with fluffy progressive speeches. His religion is power and money.

This is awful.

All branches of Judaism, Christianity and Islam usually started as petty squabbles over the same religion. As a result it's hard to find many differences among the three. Trying to mass-deport, mass-murder or forcibly mass-convert any branch of this one narrow faith is a war crime.

If Obama is the consummate con man; then I would say Trump is the consummate demagogue!

The actual factual context according to the article is terrifying. The headline is entirely appropriate.

Trump thanks you.