Home | About | Donate

'Trump Must Be Desperate': President's Lawyer Files to Move Stormy Daniels Suit to Federal Court, Out of Public View

'Trump Must Be Desperate': President's Lawyer Files to Move Stormy Daniels Suit to Federal Court, Out of Public View

Jake Johnson, staff writer

In an effort to keep the explosive case confined to private arbitration and out of public view, Donald Trump's attorneys on Friday filed a motion to move a lawsuit against the president by adult film actress Stephanie Clifford, whose on-screen name is Stormy Daniels, to federal court—a move immediately denounced by Clifford's lawyer as a "bullying tactic."

Hey McTrumpthy, do the honorable thing and resign … oh wait, you’ve never done the honorable thing in all 71 years of your life have you, Cadet Bone Spurs? Could you at least stop airing your dirty, filthy, putrid laundry in public?

Good luck Stormy. You are appropriately named.

Little Donnie Trump, went out to get a Hump,
Met a sweetie named Stormy,
And got over being Horny.

He thought he was safe with an NDA,
Turned out he’s going to pay for that T&A,
Forgot to sign David Dennison AKA.

How can trump now be a part of a lawsuit when just a few days ago he was saying it never happened and he knew nothing about it ?

We have entered into a new phase in our government that is so; corrupt, dirty filthy that it doesn’t have a name yet, leaving it to some future creative journalist to name. The damage is permanent and deep and no amount of nervous giggles by the enabling sycophants will reverse the deep damage done. We are a global joke.

Well done!!! Do more, it helps :slight_smile:

I fear you are correct. There seems to be only one, maybe 2, back-bones left. They cannot support all the weight of this grief.

I am so weary of this mans sordid life consuming all of the oxygen in the room. What are the odds someone has to call those with the fancy white coats to come and haul him away? He must not be allowed to buy his way out of this one. His shame should rule the day but will it?

Dear Evangelicals:

How corrupt filthy dirty does an individual have to be before you say enough? How fascist does an individual before you call them out? If you march in a TIKI torch parade shouting: “Jews shall not replace us” you are a Nazis…

Evangelicals you are fakes. You have no rights to preach morality.

A little lightness in a darkening world. Thanks.

Has anyone heard of any of these Bible, thumping, hypocritical, evangelical, preachers condemning Trump? Not a peep that I have heard! Chris Hedges, in my opinion, nailed it when he call them: CHRISTIAN FASCISTS!

Yeah, lawyer Harder for anything rotten and low. He’s dangerous but I think this is more than he can handle. He has to control Dumps as much as he managed Hulk Hogan. No one controls Twitty Fingers, not even Twitty Bird himself.

Added: Sounds like Avenatti and Clifford have Dumps by the short and curlies, and know it. They’ll just squeeze.

So what will happen to the federal, Trump-appointed judge if he recuses himself because presiding over the case would be a conflict of interest with the loyalty oath he was forced to sign to get the appointment?

Pass the barf bucket! Trump telling us how lucky we are to have him as our president.
“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius…and a very stable genius at that!”
— On Twitter in January 2018