Home | About | Donate

Trump Nomination of Wheeler Ensures EPA Will Continue to Put 'Profits of Polluters' Over Human Health and Planet

Trump Nomination of Wheeler Ensures EPA Will Continue to Put 'Profits of Polluters' Over Human Health and Planet

Julia Conley, staff writer

In the six months since he stepped in to oversee the Environmental Protection Agency following Scott Pruitt's resignation last summer, Andrew Wheeler has gutted fuel efficiency standards, rolled back

Name any Trump appointee and I guarantee that appointee’s successor will be worse than whoever you named.

Joe Manchin’s kind of guy.

How much corruption can a system take before it collapses completely?

Trump is doing a consistent job of giving the Republicans wrecking balls for their wet dream of government extirpation. Aside from possible co-collusion issues, I believe that to be one major reason why they are letting him stay. They get their wishes and he can serve as the fall guy at any point necessary–a useful idiot one might say. Needless to say as one who dedicated his career to environmental research and education, I am mad as hell.

What somebody looks like really doesn’t matter to me, but when I see him, a traitor to the laws enacted to protect our health, I see nothing but ugly.

This is total farce –
Did Congress create the EPA to aid and abet corporation polluters?
Of course not – these people need to be investigated as “cronies” and tossed
from government.

FEMA should now let California burn while Trump campaigns for a Wall with Mexico?

Ironically, it is up to the President to ENSURE that laws are carried out by government
according to the spirit and intent with which Congress passed those laws.

With a crime boss in charge of government and a criminal GOP in charge of the Senate
we are in great danger.

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump" –
Written by 27 psychiatrists as a WARNING to the American public that Trump
seems to them to have already been in dangerous psychological water at the
beginning of his term. 2,000 other psychiatrists have also joined them in that
analysis and warning.

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump" | Psychology Today
www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-time-cure/
A Dangerous Case. Since Gartner’s organization is Duty to Warn, Bandy’s book was retitled The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President. The …

Amy Goodman did a very interesting interview with the Editor of the Book (Bundy) which
is probably still available on her website or internet.

I got some car tires I need to burn. I think the doorsteps of Mar a Lago would be a great place to burn them! No one there would care about the air pollution, right?

Oh, I don’t know about that. Republicans are the kings of hypocrisy.