Home | About | Donate

Trump Once Again Attacks the Judiciary, Dismissing Courts as 'So Political'

Trump Once Again Attacks the Judiciary, Dismissing Courts as 'So Political'

Nika Knight, staff writer

President Donald Trump once again attacked the U.S.

The courts aren't perfect but what is. The problem is not the courts, it is Trump. He apparently finds the courts to be an obstacle to achieving his dream of being an iron-fisted ruler. Will someone please impeach this character before he destroys everything.

An through all of this, just remember; vending machines have killed more USAns than Islamic terrorists over the past 5 years.

I double dog dare Trump to recite the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. This incompetent, unqualified, treasonous POS needs to go.

Keep it up, der fuhrer and every case brought against you in the past that has yet to come to trial and in the future will see you and your tower come crashing down around you. First rule, don't whiz in the wind or S - - - in your messkit. Too late...!

No need to as he believes that he has the power to grant or repeal/rescind rights, make declarations independent of the rule of law, and the only constitution(al) he is familiar with is the daily one he takes after a carafe of coffee has been imbibed by same.

"I don't ever want to call a court biased, so I won't call it biased, but courts seem to be so political." ...

... oh ... OK ...

... I'm not saying tRump's a God damned fool ...

... but, tRump's a God damned fool ...

Remember FDR attacking the Supreme Court after they overturned the NRA and AAA? He criticized them and then proceeded to try and add more judges to the court to stack them with his own guys.

FDR was about as authoratarian and populist President as we had who confiscated the peoples gold and createdcartels in industry. This is not to say he did not do some good

Shucks, i hate to agree with Trump on anything - but he's right about this - the Courts are indeed "so political" - anybody who doesn't realize this by now hasn't been paying attention ...

Pick and choose your historical facts to berate one of the greatest presidents with which our nation has been blessed. FDR was not a populist nor authoritarian...he was a powerful man and effective leader who managed to work with a Congress that was diametrically opposed to any and all social programs and bring our nation back from the brink of disaster economically, socially, and spiritually. The court-packing attempt was a pebble on the mountain of monumental achievements by this great man.

Just asking: is there anyway Trump could be subjected to a psychiatric evaluation? Love to see the courts to rule that: Trump is mentally unfit to be president!