Home | About | Donate

Trump Organization CFO, Mentioned in Michael Cohen's Recording of Trump, Subpoenaed by Federal Grand Jury

Trump Organization CFO, Mentioned in Michael Cohen's Recording of Trump, Subpoenaed by Federal Grand Jury

Julia Conley, staff writer

A federal grand jury subpoenaed the Trump Organization's longtime chief financial officer on Thursday, two days after the release of a 2016 recording in which President Donald Trump was apparently heard discussing a payment to a model who claims to have had an affair with him.

The plot thickens!

If all of this good news reaches its natural conclusion, the left should also decide to set new precedents and insist that if Trump goes down that Pence goes with him.

There should NEVER again be a situation where a criminal weasel like Nixon got to select the nation’s first unelected VP and President – i.e., Jerry Ford who had been the FBI’s man on the Warren Commission.

And who – just incidentally – moved up and over the position of the wound in JFK’s back which was basically at his right shoulder blade and which had NO OUTLET.

Ford not only moved the wound up closer to the neck he also moved it further to the center to try to suggest that it was an ENTRANCE wound for a shot which went through the president’s neck.

Actually the shot in the front of JFK’s neck was also a wound of ENTRY and also had NO OUTLET.

Two wounds with NO OUTLET – repeatedly probed at the autopsy by both instruments and fingers over and again showing that both wounds had NO OUTLET.

The “Magic Bullet” was so ridiculous as to be criminal, but our “free press” was already under the gun of the CIA.

Greenwich, “the left”, as you term the ‘smoother-lying’ neoliberal-con ‘D’ Vichy Party of this disguised global capitalist EMPIRE “should also be ‘exposed’ along with faux-Emperor ‘Don’ Trump” neither the so-called’ left or right hand of this bloody Empire is clean ---- “out, out, damn spot” (and I don’t mean the dog — but the dogs of War, looting, racism, massive inequality, domestic spying/lying, media propaganda, … ). Need I go on?

A disguised global capitalist EMPIRE doesn’t have a ‘good side’ — only a righteous Political/economic, social(ist), and racial “Revolution Against Empire” [Justin du Rivage] is truly cleansing of an Empire.

Alan –

This is a liberal nation – which is the “left” I was referring to – the liberal voters who put Obama in office and who were immediately betrayed by him. They are 84% against war and against the MIC and corporate-fascism.

The “neo-liberals” you’re talking about are right wing corporatists and not liberals at all.

Did you have any comment on this … ?

If all of this good news reaches its natural conclusion, the left should also decide to set new precedents and insist that if Trump goes down that Pence goes with him.

There should NEVER again be a situation where a criminal weasel like Nixon got to select the nation’s first unelected VP and President – i.e., Jerry Ford who had been the FBI’s man on the Warren Commission.

What about some comment on the OP?

I’m shocked that Cohen is still alive.

And happy to hear that the CFO will now be interviewed –
he’s been with Trump since the 70’s so he must know pretty much
everything that goes on with the entire TRUMP criminal family.