Home | About | Donate

Trump Panned for Giving Tacit Endorsement of FBI-Labeled Terror Threat QAnon, Calling Conspiracy Group 'People That Love Our Country'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/20/trump-panned-giving-tacit-endorsement-fbi-labeled-terror-threat-qanon-calling

“I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” Trump. “So I don’t know really anything about it other than they do supposedly like me.”

The F.B.I. has labeled this group as a domestic terrorist group and since Trump refuses to condemn them, and even says they are people who love our country, shouldn’t the F.B.I. arrest Trump?

3 Likes

Story photo:

TRUMP
                            NO MORE BULLSHIT 

20,000 known lies in 3.5 years, wow, you can’t make this shit up. These people are dumber than a bag of hammers.

3 Likes

They are not alone, 'Fire.   Why is Q-Anon considered a bunch of quacks, but members of the Cult of Rome and ad­herents to other “christian” religions are not?  Why is Tweetle-Dumb’s claim to be a “very stable genius” who “knows more about Iran than my generals” laughed at by talking heads in the MSM while claims of “Papal Infallibility” by mem­bers of another cult are taken seriously??  What’s the main difference, if any, between Q-Anon’s “Pizzagate” and The Spanish Inquisition???

2 Likes

Because they are called " Christian" when they should be called CHURCH QUACKS!

3 Likes

From today’s “Democracy Now!” headlines

Facebook Bans Anti-Fascist and Anarchist Groups Along with QAnon Conspiracy Pages

Facebook has removed nearly 800 QAnon groups as part of a broader purge. Facebook also removed several prominent anti-fascist and anarchist pages, including ones connected to the sites CrimethInc . com and ItsGoingDown . org, which criticized the purge, saying, “Suppressing the voices of those who seek to protect their communities from institutional and white supremacist violence is an intentional decision to normalize violence as long as the ones employing it hold institutional power.”

More like people who love their idea of what the country should be.