Home | About | Donate

Trump Ready to Bomb Iran Within One Month: Australian Govt Sources

Trump Ready to Bomb Iran Within One Month: Australian Govt Sources

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Trump's White House is ready to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities, unnamed "senior figures" within the Australian government said to ABC news.

are we totally desensitized yet? not enough people awake? damnit all, we are better then this and somehow need to remind the powerful that we are greater. war with iran is exactly what russia wants.

And of course Trump always speaks the truth! War with Iran may not be about regime change… as long as it is about oil change.

Because nothing is more important to the U.S., and the world, than that Trump remain in office.

The system works.

War with Iran is exactly what Israel wants, and has for years—which makes it all but inevitable.

Get ready to die American troops. You lost Iraq, you lost Afghanistan, You just lost Syria and you seriously screwed up Libya and are grossly creating horror in Yemen. None of those countries had good Armies, navy or air force. Now you want to attack Iran which has all three and you will find yourself in over your head. Call your family back home and settle your affairs because you attack Iran and you will know you are in a war because it will be in your face. The anger of parents trying to find the body parts of their children for burial will turn you sub human camouflaged idiots piles of black body bags. If they can find your parts.

Sorry no. Israel wants the USA to fight Iran. Israel’s troops will drain their blood into the sand if they pick a fight with Iran. After Israel uses up the American weapons they are done and hopefully be reduced to not a race or religion.

I should have said a US war with Iran is what Israel wants. Thanks for catching that.

Exactly.
They get a war where their side has Iranians instead of Russians dying to test Russian military hardware…

" Well, its voting time again and you’re goin’ leave me, I can tell by that sad look in your eyes; well it’s true I did deceive you and it won’t be long before it’s voting time. "
" Bomb, bomb, bomb, let’s bomb Iran.
Well, you got me rockin’ and a reelin’
So, I’ll just bomb Iran… bomb, bomb, bomb…

Demented words, from a man that belongs, not in the oval office but in an insane asylum for the criminally insane!

When will the MAJORITY of American citizens say: NEVER EVER AGAIN MR.TRUMP, THREATEN THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE WITH FOREIGN AND ILLEGAL WARS! WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY OF SHEEP THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK FOR US WITH YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH!

So, will this mean that all of the Iranian nationals that live in the United States will need to be put in concentration camps?

If Trump attempts this, I’ll personally fight on their side as I have many friends from Iran.

Everyone who pays taxes to the federal government is a complicit killer. You are killing innocent people every bit as much as the trigger pullers. The world legitimately hates you.

Nah - it is what Trump and the rabid Netanyahu government of Israel wants wants. But sure, Putin will go along with a wink and a nod.

Thank you for that comment. There are way to many ignorant Americans who claim no responsibility for what they money pay for. Parents in Yemen and burying their children in mass graves because after our bombs destroy the wedding there are not enough whole pieces to identify their children.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49922.htm

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-enables-deliberate-saudi-attacks-on-civilian-targets-in-yemen/5648652

Come November, as the House changes hands, impeachment may well follow. The bad guys pulling Trump’s strings know this (all honorable men having left already) and will push their own agenda vigorously since it is their last chance at this easy trough. The likes of Koch will push for more tax cuts (already in motion). The Zionists will push for us to go to war with Iran. (Also in motion?)

Madness to contemplate such evil, you say? Well, the perpetrators are both, don’t you know.

An act of reckless war…an unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation with no justification…

Of course when Iran responds to defend itself and destroy the attacking planes and/or ships they will be immediately demonized as the aggressor and subject to increased insane and potentially nuclear attack… this war criminal regime of fools, Israeli tools, and the mentally deranged is a threat to every nation on earth!!

The astonishing thing is there is nothing, no one, no group, no wise counsel or moral compass to stop such reckless behavior…a clear diversion from all the revelations and potential criminal charges against the ginger Mussolini tin-pot dicktator…how have we allowed this mentally diseased reckless idiot to become this powerful!!!

END THE MADNESS!

would iran decide that the united states military will keep fighting until iran’s enemy is dead? if so would the iranians then do to israel what the israelis do to the palestinians?

It was Bush that set up Iran when he went in to control the Iraq oil fields. The Saudi’s were trashed and Israel very upset. Pres. Obama was wise to do the treaty signed by the major nations with Iran to prevent the “mini-nukes” the US had planned to drop on the Iran bunkers. This is why the US media gave Trump a red carpet ride into the White House. Why Sheldon Adelson and other fat cats were thrilled with Trump. Russia is happy too especially since Trump just gave them Syria and who knows what else. Problem is that the democratic armed world now hates Trump. Can the US do it alone? What is Trump doing to our military beyond the bankrupt that is coming from the GOP spending going into their own pockets of course.

If he does this, Trump should go directly from the White House into prison –
and stay there for the rest of his life.

And I hope we will all be out in the streets to make sure that happens!