Home | About | Donate

Trump’s ‘Big, Beautiful’ Wall Crumbles in Court

Trump’s ‘Big, Beautiful’ Wall Crumbles in Court

Dror Ladin

From the beginning of his campaign for president, Donald Trump claimed that he was going to build a wall along the southern border. He said “nobody builds walls better than me.” He said the wall would be “big” and “beautiful.” He said someone else would pay for it.

Our founding fathers, who knew that neither they nor their times were perfect (hence “fathers”, with “white” and “land-owners” essentially implicit in their narratives), did a remarkable job of scouring historical precedents for what sabotages the governance of civil societies. To the degree they could, they inoculated the governing structure against the likes of Trump even though their mores got tested unfavorably with the likes of his hero, Andrew Jackson. As complicated as things are, I will take the next Federal Holiday, The Fourth of July, to reflect upon their wisdom while ignoring the orange man-baby who is bound and determined to usurp festivities for his own cynical purposes. A lot of people are saying that Leavenworth has beautiful walls. I have heard that.

3 Likes

Which brings to mind our bullshitting around with war talk with Iran and Vz.
How do our military personnel that would be dying for such a cause feel about that?

Maybe we should sort out the warriors from all the others and create an “American Foreign Legion?” Send only those off to wars of choice since they are gung-ho to fight.

1 Like

Somehow things always appear different when a false flag condition is thrown at us.
The fear mongering begins, and all else melts away, until we wake from the nightmare.

Trump only pretends to hold others in high regard. He loves himself beau coup all day-long time.

There is sooo much evidence with the 9-11 scam. Why doesn’t MSM make a point of air this more often? I guess it languishes with JFK, RFK, MLK, and Iraq.

1 Like

I guess we technically have let them be victorious, and given the opportunity to write the history. Those that suspect a different truth are left to be angry, disappointed, and befuddled.

1 Like

The scams continue, in all directions. I don’t believe for a minute that Trump is the problem for any of this. He is merely a mouthpiece. Who is running this grand show? Lots of renegade retrograde arch conservatives. Bannon for one. Lots of Democrats running money platforms as well. The ruling only stopped Federal money.
The wall? One court ruling will not stop it.