Home | About | Donate

Trump’s Impotent Rage

Trump’s Impotent Rage

Robert Kuttner

Something very fishy happened last week. On Friday, we were treated to almost hourly rumors that President Donald Trump’s firing of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was imminent. This was to be followed by a scheme to either fire or drastically limit the authority of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The cable channels went into overdrive and the newspapers picked up the story. Critics issued dire predictions.

And then exactly nothing happened. So what was that about?

Trump’s trademark pouting lower lip reminds me of my mother mocking me when I pouted.

Then there is this:

"WASHINGTON – The Senate’s top Republican appeared Tuesday to quash new momentum behind a bill giving special counsels such as Robert Mueller legal recourse if they are fired, telling Fox News that he would refuse to put it to a floor vote.

“I’m the one who decides what we take to the floor. That is my responsibility as the majority leader. And we’ll not be having this on the floor of the Senate,” Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky said Tuesday." Minneapolis Startribune 4/18/2018.

Bannon, ratfcking from the outside, why am I not at all surprised?
Don the Con, always has been a con, always will be.
Life’s deeds do sometimes catch up, eh Twitler?

It’s the “Terrible Twos Tantrum” boy, Raging Against The Machine of his own doing.

Stroke Out you MoFo.

Yes please … the sooner, the better!

Or maybe DaFu.