Home | About | Donate

Trump’s Shareholder Bonanza

Trump’s Shareholder Bonanza

Robert Reich
Make no mistake: Trump and the Republicans are working on behalf of America’s biggest and richest investors, not American workers.
Because the richest 1 percent of Americans owns 40 percent of all shares of stock, and the richest fifth owns 80 percent, this is great news for the wealthy.

Professor Reich, you neglected to mention that those big investors also invest heavily in Democrats.

And lookie, lookie, here come the Dems to the rescue of poor Wall St (again):

As usual after reading the latest from Robert Reich, I am left with the feeling that if this is the best we got…we are fucking doomed.

The party of the rich – Democrats or Republicans?

Yes, to hell with the Big Banker-loving Democrat Elizabeth Warren!

Oh wait…the caption of your “lookie, lookie” picture reads:

“Senator Elizabeth Warren, left, with Senator Heidi Heitkamp, said a bipartisan deregulation bill increases the risk of another taxpayer bailout of major financial institutions.”

I guess we’ve all can look forward to the day the huge stock-buyback bubble bursts, and may it burst soon and with multi-megaton force. All my retirement savings are in the “G Fund” - earning maybe a percent interest - pretty much the equivalent to putting in under my mattress. So I will celebrate the day all my Trump-loving “TSP millionaire” govt. co-workers find themselves penniless overnight.

Too bad those 11 Dem co-sponsors of the bill, including Heitkamp, aren’t listening to Warren.