Home | About | Donate

Trump: Sessions 'Beleaguered,' Schiff 'Sleazy,' and Maybe Giuliani Should Be AG

Trump: Sessions 'Beleaguered,' Schiff 'Sleazy,' and Maybe Giuliani Should Be AG

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

President Donald Trump continued taking shots at Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday, calling him "beleaguered" and saying Sessions should be investigating his former political rival, Hillary Clinton.

Trump wrote on his @realonaldtrump account: "So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?"

The Trump ship is taking on water rapidly and instead of bailing, the captain is flailing about in helpless confusion.

No one deserves the treatment Trump issues out because of his own failures.

oH - I don’t know about that - this seems like a primary example of a Faustian Bargain. Mr. Sessions - selling his soul to the devil for power and prestige - now has to pay back the devil. Sorry but I don’t have any sympathy for Mr. Sessions and his agenda.

This move seems par for the trump regime! More rotten peas in a fascist pod…

"The U.S. House Committee on Science reported, in March 2002:

“In the month that lapsed between the terrorist attacks and the deployment of the [FEMA] BPAT team, a significant amount of steel debris—including most of the steel from the upper floors—was removed from the rubble pile, cut into smaller sections, and either melted at the recycling plant or shipped out of the U.S. Some of the critical pieces of steel—including the suspension trusses from the top of the towers and the internal support columns—were gone before the first BPAT team member ever reached the site.”[37]

The steel evidence, “a significant amount” of which was quickly removed before investigators arrived, might have shown evidence of explosive damage, like metal “pedaling.” But the steel was not the only evidence that was removed. For example, the black boxes that contain the flight data recorders and cockpit data recorders on every airliner were officially never found for either Flight 11 or Flight 175. This claim came from the FBI and was supported by the 9/11 Commission report, but was contradicted by a number of people who worked at the site. Two Ground Zero workers claimed that they helped authorities find three of the four black boxes in October of 2001. One of them, New York City firefighter Nicholas DeMasi, described the recovery of the devices in a book.[38] Additionally, a source from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), said, “Off the record, we had the boxes…You’d have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here.”[39]

http://www.911truth.org/rudy-giuliani-closer-look-911-legend/

Trump & Co. " We have been fully transparent in all are statements about our meetings with Russian officials and Russian businessmen. The numbers of meetings are unimportant because we did not collude to affect American laws, sanctions or the 2016 Presidential Election. However, to be completely honest, here are the total number of contacts and meetings we’ve had with Russians since 2016: 0, err…1, … err 2, …err 3, … err 9, …err 23, …err 31, …err 246,…err . Excuse me, and I’ll have to get back to you with the exact total, as soon as I talk to the my CFO/COO “. ( Who’s currently doing his laundry ).
” P. S. We love America and we’re not in this for the money, at all. We’re only here to make America great again. “
” Tell the truth, who’s been fooling you? Tell the truth, who’s been fooling who? Tell the truth …The whole world is shakin’ now, I can feel it. " Eric Clapton.

Thank you…I needed that guffaw!!!

At least Sessions has a semblance of being mentally present whereas Giuliani is definitely in the throes of Alzheimer’s but that would please the orange butt rock as he could totally control the withering wastrel. The emperor cares not about juris prudence, the law, and any enforcement thereof…it is all about the power to control all that might penetrate his fortress of calumny, criminality, and collusion…DJT is certifiably insane and patently unfit to be president.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is a genuine American POS. This Moron is a typical Alabama piece of white trash. This guy shouldn’t even be able to get a job at McD’s much less have been a US Senator or US Attorney General. Send this guy back home to his Alabama porch with a free can of Busch light and a gram of meth.

“Giuliani would have a tough time getting 50 Republicans senators to vote to confirm him.”: Not if he gets his Mafia buddies to threaten them.

What makes him very dangerous.

emph…i watched all the videos. will have to come back later to read the text. (it’s a lot.) the truthers info is very interesting. i believed that there was some kind of conspiracy with US roots included before that horrible day was over. much later, i remember seeing something about even W showing that he was aware, that something he knew about was imminent. but i don’t remember where i saw that.

in the videos you posted, i didn’t see or hear what would incriminate giuliani knowing aforehand about the attacks. did i just miss it? do you have a marker for it?

it’s the swamp’s water…

sea… insanity is a legal term. dump is not insane. he’s a sociopath. those two terms mean different things.

yes, he’s a major piece of sh*t. so are the members of his cabal including the mobs of whatever countries. he’s unfit to be anything…i can’t wait for the lid to blow off about what he’s done to his children…especially ivanka.

I would venture to guess that a confidential poll of the WH staff that encounter the mad man with any frequency would say he is unhinged, put mildly. His tweets and tantrums certainly reflect an “unsound mind.”

Sessions will be forced to walk the plank and Tillerson, CEO of Exxon and use to overthrowing nations for oil like we pick fruit has taken enough of Trump’s delusions. See Sessions and Tillerson gone by first of August, further chaos at State Dept in a world we’re burning down for oil and gas, control of the Golden Triangle and poppies for heroin, all legal tender to the CIA and mob. Rudy Giuliani is a deceitful pig. Let’s take a look at the fateful day, Sept. 11.
Giuliani fled to a predetermined, established bunker for the mayor and his gang in I think World Trade Center Seven, unsure of number but it reportedly collapsed due to the adjacent heat of another tower on fire. The same tower Rudy inhabited by some conincidence also housed the Security Exchange Commission headquarters for the nation. All those SEC files and records were lost. Coincidence? Just before the World Trade Center Tower housing Rudy and the mayor’s entourage and the SEC collapsed, Rudy got a call and told to evacuate. HOW did they know when the tower would collapse and how did they know to inform Rudy so they would escape just before the collapse? Steal can burn but how can adjacent heat drop these towers? Why have we NEVER seen more photos of the plane which was supposed to hit the Pentagon and how can the building with the most security cameras in the world only provide a partial view of a plane in front of the Pentagon with a missing tail section but no corresponding hole in the Pentagon 40 feet high where the tail would have entered the building? We have real problems America. WE have to galvanize and rid ourselves of this syphilis the Trump Monarchy. They are like a royal Russian family with all the members having power. Rudy Giuliani is a lying pig who wrote a muslim ban because he is a racist, bigoted, supremacist. WE need a cleansing. Rudy and Sessions and all these white supremacists are dutiful soldiers, lemmings and where do the lemmings line up? Adjacent the cliff.
Part of our government was complicit in 9-11. I don’t know the answers yet but all the players disappeared. Rudy has resurfaced hoping to enrich himself from Trump and Rudy knows the truth about 9-11. Want to have some fun searching for truth? Search for 9-11 Conspiracy on Youtube and view the videoes. Note: video can be altered but there are wonderful questions being asked if you look for it on Youtube about 9-11. If men can do whatever they want to enrich themselves they will do whatever they want to enrich themselves. Fight. Disrupt. Tell the truth. It makes their heads implode like reading a book in front of them. Boom!

“Giuliani is definitely in the throes of Alzheimer’s”, that could be beneficial for us.

Then pull a quick civil asset forfeiture on the prick and his family. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Rudolph Ghouliani???
s m d h

Toni - Giuliani as mayor allowed or facilitated the rapid destruction of crime-scene evidence that should have been preserved - as a former prosecutor he must have known better. Most debris went to Fresh Kills landfill some claim all was examined, but some claim larger steel was trucked/barged to jersey and sold for scrap under Giuliani’s tenure - most to China, India elsewhere in Asia, rather than to US steel smelters - why? What is the truth?
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Destruction_of_Evidence_from_Ground_Zero_at_the_World_Trade_Center

As far as forehand knowledge, who really knows, but he was up to his neck in destroying evidence that hid truth - who/what was pulling his strings?
“Such destruction of evidence shows the astounding ignorance of government officials to the value of a thorough, scientific investigation of the largest fire-induced collapse in world history.”