Home | About | Donate

Trump Taken to Walter Reed Amid Calls for Independent Medical Evaluation After Covid-19 Diagnosis

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/02/trump-taken-walter-reed-amid-calls-independent-medical-evaluation-after-covid-19

4 Likes

“President Trump appreciates the outpouring of support for both he and the first lady.”

Evidently the president’s press secretary cannot even use English correctly.

23 Likes

…thoughts and prayers…

and I say this with all the sincerity of your run-of-the-mill american sociopathic politician.

Believe me… I really, really, really mean it… thoughts and prayers.

16 Likes

weissman is pissing into the wind about military doctors having some independents looking over their shoulders, second guessing, and leaking their own opinions.

About an hour ago, leaks from the white house contradicted the presidents condition we find in this report - which is 99% the true one.

A try at Humor:
I was looking all over for Al Haig to tell us that all is OK, he is in charge !!

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN

4 Likes

As I recall, it takes from a few days to ten days or so for Covid 19 to fully manifest ?

Walter Reed is where JFK was taken for an autopsy, at the insistence of the Secret Service, even though he was pronounced dead at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas.

I would imagine the Secret Service can be very persuasive when they want to be.

~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reed_National_Military_Medical_Center

7 Likes

It’s good that he’s going to Walter Reed Medical Center because they would have very little experience in treating COVID-19 patients, as opposed to a renowned medical center specializing in COVID-19.

All of this “thoughts and prayers” rubbish from the D politicians is disgusting, but so typical of bent-over Ds. Biden called trump “the most dangerous to democracy” and now Biden’s offering “speedy recovery and thoughts and prayers” to the most dangerous to democracy. It’s really just one big party with two right wings. If Biden tested positive for COVID, trump wouldn’t be offering “thoughts and prayers…speedy recovery” to him.

28 Likes

This is just so weird.

7 Likes

I hope you’re not praying to the same "omnipotent, all-powerful, all-knowing " floating cloud being who could have prevented him (and others) from getting covid in the first place! And who could have also prevented the development of covid.

12 Likes

Is anyone monitoring Trump Tweets lately ?

Or the social media of his family ?

“There’s always a way” (hint: P_B)

1 Like

He was being humorous. You didn’t get it.

Gotta love that humorless scowling variant of atheists. The late asshole Christopher Hitchens comes to mind.

1 Like

The Biden campaign has even suspended all ads that are not “nice to Trump”.

In return, the Trump campaign has said that their attack ads on Biden will continue.

And they wonder why Democrats have trouble winning presidential races…

17 Likes

Gee I hope they give him some bleach to drink and bath in ?

12 Likes

I’ve spoken to my lawyer and he said I should reserve the right to keep the intent of my true “thoughts” on this matter and the hoped for outcome of my “prayers” with respect to the aformentioned matter to myself.

That is all I have to say at this time;)

12 Likes

Sake, its really good for the skin, and it will also get you drunk Its so good that the mash they used to throw away now fetches good money, as they use it in spas. It will drastically improve anybody’s skin, nomatter how bad.

For he, or not for he, that are the question.

4 Likes

A German friend of mine who is always railing at my conspiracy ‘theories’ told me this morning that this is a hoax designed to get Trump out of the limelight, out of the debates, and to bring a whole of of sympathy votes his way.

Though actually it appears like this election is going to make 2000 look like a piece of cake.

3 Likes

The approved 2019 Department of Defense discretionary budget is $686.1 billion. If the Commander in Chief so ordered it, half of Walter Reed hospital could have been snuck into the East Wing of the White House at a reasonable price.

Mr. Trump is apparently sicker than that. Bag him!

7 Likes

Like Jeffrey St. Clair said, “Trump should have had someone else take the COVID test for him like he did with his SATs. They would have the COVID.”

Trump Logic.

15 Likes

Yes, I think until we have confirmation that he has been intubated we should consider this a possible campaign stunt given the timing and how it’s already starting to garner him sympathy that could help him in the election if he miraculously recovers.

9 Likes

Brilliant!
You just cant write this stuff.
Haha.