Home | About | Donate

Trump Thanks 'Really Great Drugs' as Return to White House Denounced for Sending 'Dangerous and Toxic' Signal

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/05/trump-thanks-really-great-drugs-return-white-house-denounced-sending-dangerous-and

2 Likes

this has the hallmarks of a scam–without independent confirmation of his status I do not believe a single word–esp from those whose jobs are on the line if they cross this vindictive liar-who just loves to throw people under the bus if they do not go along with the program

26 Likes

Every day that Trump and his whack-a-doodle pronouncements on the Herman Cain virus are front page news, is a day when his poll numbers drop. Those ridin’ with Biden should rejoice.

13 Likes

Well, I would say that Nancy and Chuck should move immediately to censure and impeach once again, but who am I kidding? They have already abdicated responsibility for everything until after January 20th. The Republican Party can literally destroy the nation between now and then and the democrats won’t care.

24 Likes

Biden pulled his negative ads. And prays for Trump. The most dangerous president in history. WTF?

~https://theintercept.com/2020/10/04/why-are-democrats-praying-for-the-speedy-recover-of-a-fascist-dictator/

25 Likes

Seeds of doubt are beginning to grow in me. Is this virus as dangerous as we are being led to believe by nearly everyone but Trump? I mean, a global death total of at last just over a million out of eight billion in what will soon be a whole year doth not a scary pandemic make. Any flu could cause as many.

5 Likes

I have found that it’s useless to take the high road with someone who doesn’t even know the high road exists.
And that tells me a lot already about how a Biden administration will handle the laundry list of crimes left behind by the Trump administration. Looks like we may be looking at another “we need to look forward and not backward” moment.
Trump will walk, just like W.

23 Likes

Even worse, he’ll be rehabilitated just like W.
The rehashed script from the duopoly is getting as threadbare as it is dangerous.

17 Likes

The WHO estimates (as there are no actual stats kept on flu cases) that, in a bad year, 3 to 5 million people worldwide are infected with the flu, with some 250-500 thousand deaths attributed to it, although that number is thought to be well over estimated as, unlike Coronavirus, there is no real way to test for it.

5 Likes

Me too! These doctors are military doctors. Enough said.

10 Likes

You mean trump is going to sit in a tub, drinking hot toddies and painting pictures of his thumb?
Outstanding.

3 Likes

Hospitalizations much higher with the Herman Cain virus.
Fatality rate roughly 3-and-a-half times higher.
Pretty capricious in terms of contagiousness and symptoms.
Deaths under-reported by approximately 20% worldwide.

Hardly the mother of all pandemics, but bad enough.

11 Likes

Right. And in another month, the number of COVID deaths will seem like nothing in comparison to the number of people killed by Trump’s KKK MAGAt fanboys.

9 Likes

And get a hug from Michelle Obama.
When she appears as a special guest on his upcoming reality TV show, The Trump Factor.
He’s a good dancer, man.

2 Likes

Trump is a toxic juggernaut of death. I hope the virus isn’t finished with him.

20 Likes

Remember what the head of the WHO said at the beginning of this. He said this wasn’t the BIG pandemic, but merely our dress rehearsal for the big one.
It appears this show is not ready for the road.

5 Likes

I wondered from the beginning if this wasn’t a hoax so that he could do exactly what he is doing.

9 Likes

US pop per worldmeter = 331,500,000
CV deaths per CDC = 209,199

CV deaths = .063% of population after 8 months of pandemic

Does devastation of economy match this emergency?

Food for thought.

2 Likes

This is the Trump Virus now.

11 Likes

Everyone should have had
Walter Reed Hospital care

17 Likes