Home | About | Donate

Trump to Fossil Fuel Execs: 'You Will Like Me So Much'

Trump to Fossil Fuel Execs: 'You Will Like Me So Much'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The same day as a new report highlighted the carbon emissions calamity that would accompany new fossil fuel extraction, Donald Trump promised an audience of fossil fuel executives that is the very agenda he would pursue if elected to the White House.

"Oh, you will like me so much," the Republican presidential candidate said in his address to the Shale Insight conference in Pittsburgh on Thursday.

I'm sure they will you Capitalist criminal.

" Oh, you will like me so much."
The fact that this fascist, buffoon may become POTUS is my worst nightmare and HRC, the warmonger, is my second worst nightmare.

Ask yourself, if you do not agree with me that Presidents are selected; not elected. Then, why out of over 300 million people, in the U.S., do we get to choose between these two people that both belong in an insane asylum!

Vote for sanity, vote for Dr. Jill Stein.

Dr. Jill Stein, M.D., Ajamu Baraka for a way better world!

I don't care if Trump believes climate change is a hoax and wants to burn every last molecule of fossil fuel on the planet, I am still voting for Jill Stein. Just kidding. Voting for Hillary, the green energy candidate who can win the election..

Many (most?) voters base their decisions on one issue v. all or most issues. If I were a one-issue voter, this is exactly why I would not vote for Trump (or Clinton for that matter).

Stein / Baraka 2016

T-dump's coffers (personal and political) must be rapidly dwindling and, as a result, he is expanding his pandering/catering to the potential big-money donors: energy/mining/oil execs. If anyone cannot see through this megalomaniacal, narcissistic, racist, bigoted sociopath, then they are blinded by their own ignorance.

Trump, Clinton, Obama - all liars with apparently misfiring synapses and no foresight. They need to remove their gilded blinders.

While Obama makes news pretending to make temporary concessions to the protesters regarding DAPL, he approves two other fossil fuel-related pipelines.

www.desmogblog.com 3

As Dakota Access Protests Escalated, Obama Admin OK’d Same Company for Two Pipelines to Mexico

On September 9, the Obama administration revoked authorization for construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) on federally controlled lands and asked the pipeline's owners, led by Energy Transfer Partners, to voluntarily halt construction on adjacent areas at the center of protests by Native

www.texastribune.org 2

In Big Bend, Trans-Pecos Pipeline Clears Last Hurdle

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission signed off on a stretch of the Trans-Pecos Pipeline that would cross below the Rio Grande, handing a setback to a coalition of ranchers, environmentalists and landowners that sought to thwart the project.

http://www.bnamericas.com/project-profile/en/gasoducto-waha-san-elizario-gasoducto-waha-san-elizario1

Better than the towel boy in your Turkish bath, even.

Oh. My. Goddess.! There is still one teeny-tiny molecule of hope for you!!!! Just a couple more strong pushes and you will be rebirthed ... c'mon el, just one more strong push and you'll be there with us who are on the caring side of the climate and history!!!!

The Clinton campaign's trollmaster David Brock is leaving no stone unturned as millions are spent trolling for the status quo.

The fossil industry has LOVED the Clintons "so much" for many years and knows they will win with Clinton or Trump.

" Sludge pump Trump is doing his job well."

No doubt about it! Trump even was the excuse Bernie used to tell me to support the Wall Street Walker!

Like Trump's position on oil is any different than any of the other 16 GOP primary contenders position was or is ?

Although he is overtly more cruel on stage, Trump's platform differs little from the other GOP contenders. At first it appeared that Trump was more racist and sexist than the others until I heard him berate smart ass white boys as much as he berates non-whites and women.he is simply more cruel to all forms of life than any candidate we have ever seen.

Where is the humor in this co-opting of another foundation that has been plastered all over MSM?

Please Vote for Dr.Jill Stein MD, Ajamu Baraka.

Just the thought of either Trump or Hillary being POTUS is absolutely terrifying.

Many decades of neglect regarding the environment has resulted in immense suffering and extinction of species. The wealthy few have no shame, and their stronghold on major media groups is the tool they use to abuse democracy, dupe millions of Americans to continue supporting horrendous abuse of human rights, international laws and destruction of the environment.

The reality is, oligarchy dominance has infiltrated (poisoned) both the Democratic and Republican parties at the highest level of government and military. They have no shame in abusing human rights and violation of international laws.

The biggest con of the century is that voting for the Green Party is a wasted vote. Much like trickle-down economy is also a con. Wake up, get out and vote for Dr. Jill Stein MD, Ajamu Baraka.

In light of this representative article concerning humanity's existential crisis, the idea that you equate hillary to trump and would vote for a third part in a swing state is as inscrutable to me as an adult who supports trump. sorry.

Of course the fossil-fuel exec's would like him; he is slick, polluted, and oily.

Pure nonsense.

Clutch those pearls tightly. One, Trump or Clinton, will be president.

Its death by pollution or by nuclear war. Take your pick.