Home | About | Donate

Trump to Order Border Wall, Ban Muslim Refugees, in Slew of Actions

Trump to Order Border Wall, Ban Muslim Refugees, in Slew of Actions

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

President Donald Trump on Wednesday will start signing a series of executive orders to fund construction of a U.S.-Mexico border wall, slash immigration, and temporarily ban refugees from Syria and six other countries in the Middle East and North Africa.

"Donald Trump is making good on the most shameful and discriminatory promises he made on the campaign trail. He called for a Muslim ban and is now taking the first steps to implement one. This will not stand. The American people are better than this,
[/quote]

Now this is real news, the gorbellied clay-brained maggot-pie sticks to a promise.

Russia had what was called "the Iron curtain" which was a metaphor, but now it looks like Trumps, Amerika will have a real iron curtain.

He's a fascist dictator to the hilt! What a hateful man. I think he is severely mentally disturbed.

Well, it would seem that this monster-creep has defined his version of unifying America. He considers white males citizens, everyone else is disposable or the enemy.

And then only "white male citizens" who vote for Trump.

Trump reminds me of 1970s Uganda dictator Idi Amin. At least Amin had an excuse,,,he was afflicted with stage 3 syphilis.

Less we forget: The Vulgarian will find the funds to build this racist wall and the bloated Pentagon along with reduced taxes to the wealthy by robbing the elderly and disabled of SS funds and healthcare along with cuts to healthcare for the poor. Get ready. Sharpen your ax or pitch forks. Get ready for total, rolling, non cooperation.

Ever since he showed up in DC in 1999 Eddie Munster has had the plan ready to go for cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. With his House Speaker role and GOP control, Eddie is just waiting for Trump to give him the green light.

Yes, I knew that. His ilk had all their wishes already for his signature the day he took office.

Hitler, Stalin, Putin and the Wicked Wizard of Odd all rolled into one diabolical monster wielding his new-found power like a scythe without conscience, concern, and completely devoid of compassion or wisdom (subsumed by his arrogance)

https://www.singularityweblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Death.jpg

Bannon, Flynn and Cohn worked round the clock crafting their black magic and dimwit never read a single one of his "executioner" orders.

At present, there is a good deal of critique of Trump among progressives and the mainstream media for his appalling acts.

I hope that people engaging in community organizing are preparing for the inevitability of many in the US 'falling in line' with Trump once an incident occurs that the Trump administration portrays as a 'terrorist' action and/or an act of war against the US.

Never ever would I fall in line behind Satan in a suit!

The first two Syrian refugee families arrived in my hometown of Rutland, Vermont last week. One of the families consists of a mother and three children. The mother is a teacher of French literature and an author of children's books. That sounds like a terrorist to me...right?

We're expecting 100 refugees this year but I suppose we'll just have to live with fewer than a dozen and the others who have already waited for over two years in a refugee camp in Jordan and have already been through an extensive vetting process will just have to either wait another year or so - or they should simply take their chances and go back to their non-existent homes in Syria and pray that an American/Saudi sponsored terrorist isn't waiting for them.

" Severely mentally disturbed".

True, and what should scare the hell out of us is DT has his finger on the nuclear trigger!

Fuck!

We have a neo-fascist keeping nearly all of his campaign promises in his first few days in office and yet we couldn't get the rock star community organizer to find his comfortable walking shoes in eight years.

Republicans who pander to their base and work to keep their promises, no matter how wrong = victory

Democrats who ignore their base, pander only to their donors and waffle almost immediately = wondering why they're getting their asses handed to them.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was suggesting that you, or other committed progressives, would fall in line with Trump.

However, do you remember what happened under George W. (Baby) Bush?

The mainstream media was falling over themselves to show support for pre-emptive wars and to get in-bed(ed) with the US military.

An anti-war movement did rise, eventually, but immediately following the World Trade center attack, people were assaulted for not putting US flags on their car or home windows, and people who vocal opposition to US militarism became targets of violence and/or retribution. Unless progressive community organizers prepare, I anticipate similar dynamics recurring.

I never fell for the Bush/Cheney BS after 9/11...they used the event to manipulate the American public into backing an unwarranted ill-conceived invasion of Iraq. Frontline on PBS did two excellent documentaries on the behind the scenes maneuvering prior to the invasion (2008) and the aftermath (2014) (including the specious WMD balderdash with Cheney the mastermind behind that lie): Bush's War (2008) and Losing Iraq (2014)

Bush's War (2 parts) - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/

Losing Iraq - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/losing-iraq/

And I thought GWB was witless...UGH!

You didn't refine that enough, it is white, male, redneck citizens.
;-})

In a battle of wits, they'd meet each other half-way. :wink:
;-})