Home | About | Donate

Trump to State Dept. Officials Objecting to Muslim Ban: 'Get with the Program or... Go'

Trump to State Dept. Officials Objecting to Muslim Ban: 'Get with the Program or... Go'

Jon Queally, staff writer

First of all, those objecting to a White House executive order which sowed "chaos, heartbreak, and resistance" at airports across the United States over the weekend are blowing things "out of proportion." And secondly, those inside the government who oppose President Donald Trump's

Contact your congressional representative immediately. Demand that s/he move to impeach Trump now. Not to do this renders anyone who claims to value and revere our Constitution complicit in Trump's assault on our country and its society. No excuses. Act now.

These officials must think Obama is still in office to offer a differing opinion. Obama liked to hear all opinions and then make a decision. Although often he may have spent too much time weighing everything. In this case the decision is cut and dry. People who are not of European ancestry must be kept from immigrating to this country. Trump doesn't want them here, Bannon doesn't want them here, and most of the people who have attended Trump's rallies don't want them here. Any questions? How much clearer can it be?

Now, here's the real story.

"Reince Priebus Defends Holocaust Statement That Failed to Mention Jews" -- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/politics/reince-preibus-holocaust-remembrance-day.html

Really! The Trump Administration doesn't want to give "the Jews" anything for free, such as, for example, the truth. You can say that this story is crazy as a loon but there it is in the New York Times. It's not about the Muslims, it's about the Jews too.

If you're culturally Jewish (and/or Muslim), I'm so sorry that such people and such crass treatment exists in this world.

The self-proclaimed emperor has spoken: " Off with their heads!" The man is certifiably insane.

Washington State Sues Trump To Block Immigration Executive Order Nationwide, Microsoft Is Helping

One day after 16 democratic attorneys general across the United States condemned President Trump's order to restrict people from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the country, on Monday one of them - the Attorney General of Washington state - said he is filing a lawsuit against President Donald Trump over his immigration executive order.

Bob Ferguson announced Monday that he is filing a federal lawsuit against President Donald Trump, some high-ranking administration officials and the Department of Homeland Security. The attorney general’s office says the complaint asks U.S. District Court to declare unconstitutional key provisions of Trump’s executive order on immigration.

“No one is above the law — not even the President,” Ferguson said. “And in the courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails. It’s the Constitution.”

The lawsuit seeks to overturn and invalidate Trump's new immigration policy nationwide, extending on similar partial rulings announced over the weekend by various Federal courts.

Ferguson's office says the complaint claims that the president's actions are “separating Washington families, harming thousands of Washington residents, damaging Washington’s economy, hurting Washington-based companies, and undermining Washington’s sovereign interest in remaining a welcoming place for immigrants and refugees.” ..

And in an unexpected twist, moments ago Reuters reported that instead of being enjoined by another AG, none other than Microsoft said it has been cooperating with the Washington State Attorney General's Office, in its lawsuit to stop Trump's immigration order. Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive. And we'd be happy to testify further if needed," spokesman Pete Wootton said in a statement.

Trump's gonna have a heckuva time "making America great again" without US-based global businesses like Amazon and Microsoft not only not on his side but also suing him for unconstitutional practices that disrupt their business.

Obama's biggest mistake was to leave Neocons in the State Department. He lost control of his own foreign policy and allowed them to stab him in the back. Trump is much smarter in that respect, "either get with the program or go"! On the other hand Trump is an absolute neophyte in foreign relations. The US is between the devil and the deep blue sea.

This is the way to bring back American jobs?

He MUST be impeached! Is there an impeachment and removal for insanity...unfit to rule?

Yes, it is the 25th Amendment (http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-ways-to-get-rid-of-president-trump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/)

The article addresses the ways in which T-dump could be removed from office but the GOP in House and Senate along with T-dump's cabinet anointees have to get on board to have any success. But, jackals that his anointees are, they just may turn on him. We can hope for the best and expect the worst. That way, the trump trash tribe could live their own reality show: Nude Survivors in the Inferno.

Messing with our major trade partner, Mexico second largest importer of American goods and largest exporter to US of agricultural products, manufactured goods, fuel products, etc. If Mexico decides to withdraw from NAFTA, it could mean the loss of 5 MILLION American jobs. But, the diabolical, demented dimwit on the throne is clueless and could care less.

The maniac is also pushing China's buttons (and other Asian trading partners) and they are OUR LARGEST TRADE PARTNER.

What an effing train wreck he, his family, his advisors/strategists, his VP, and cabinet anointees are. (Presidents appoint, emperors anoint)

All we need are 36 more states to blast this SOB out of the WH and into the atmosphere. Or, have the CIA and NSA create an airtight rendition package for him and his adult family to one of their top secret locations in a hot, snake-infested, tropical disease drenched gateway to Haedes. I am sure they would be delighted to assist.

Is it possible to successfully run a national government without a state department? What is the Omnipotent One going to do, grab a bunch of Faux Noise political wizards to run that ring of this circus? I guess he could draft a bunch of the Shrubs crew, they did such an unbelievable job when they were at it.

I was thinking it would be nice to drop him, his family and his entire entourage, especially Bannon and Pence and Ryan, just to make the sweep, in the middle of a middle eastern desert. And tip off ISIS.

Don't forget that the Israelis, the Jewish ones, object to the big-H holocaust word being applied to the 1 million Armenians who were Holocausted by the Turks. Nor are the 5 million Gentiles Holocausted by Hitler acknowledged by the Jewish Israelis. Nor are the 20 million USSRians killed by the Germans acknowledged as having been Holocausted. Nor are the 19 million Chinese Holocausted by the Japanese recognised as having been Holocausted, Nor are the 2 million Vietnamese murdered by starvation by the Japanese, nor the 3 million Vietnamese killed by the USA, nor the 3 million Cambodians murdered by Pol Pot as a result of the USA's wars in SE Asia ever acknowledged as having been big-H holocausted.

Time Israel got a sense of perspective.

comment withdrawn

Violating constitution he took oath to uphold. He is fired. Proves daily he is not the man for the job, the majority was right. He is wrong and has broken the law. Impeach him now! Bill Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern, for Pete sake! This man breaks the law daily, flaunts it in front of the whole world just daring someone to stop him... we must! Stop him! Impeach! Immediately! before China decides they have had enough and war results ... Psych evaluation for all would be presidents, too. No more nuts...

Typical of fascist. They do not respond well to logic and reason. It just makes them violent and mean and double down on their stupidities. To defeat these putz you need overwhelming strength and the danger is that they can unleash the gestapo. They are not opposed to federally sanctioned mass murder. Even Ohio and Kent state didn't curb the insanity, or the incarceration of millions of Asian people during WW11, and the turning away of a boat load of Jewish refugees during the same episode. Also important to remember that they possess the nuclear codes. I'm eighty loved Ike and voted for Nixon twice. During his dark days he went to DEC CON 2 against China. Fortunately his intelligent side took him back. As bad as his decisions could be, he had an I.Q. of 150+ This new guy, Trump, doesn't display that kind of mind. As a matter of fact iI would guess that Bannon is the architect of this mess. Conway and Trump are just along for the ride.

He wants us to impeach him. Pence and Ryan want it. They're crazy in their own extremist ideology. Just because they aren't erratic, doesn't mean they'd be an improvement...just a whole 'nother ball of wax. God, I wish congress woulda thrown out the derelict electoral college vote. Whether or not you like HRC, at least she 's sane and can speak in complete, intelligible sentences off the cuff. I miss sanity, badly. I'm starting to root for a military coup! I can't believe I wrote that. I mean it though.

May I remind you the US is made up of immigrants and the nation got to today on the back of immigrants. Banning muslims is abhorhant and athama to this nation. Go take your xenophobia to a place where it is acceptable.