Home | About | Donate

Trump Unleashes on Bannon: 'Not Only Lost His Job, He Lost His Mind'

Trump Unleashes on Bannon: 'Not Only Lost His Job, He Lost His Mind'

Common Dreams staff

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency," declares president after new comments by former chief strategist emerge

They’ve all lost their minds. And their souls.

Swimming Rats

Back Stoke, Side Stroke, Butterfly, etc.

Q: What do you get when two right-wing fascists feud…??
A: Mindless drivel…

I wonder who wrote that?

Oh, yeah, the pot calling the kettle black…there is no greater (or lesser) “lost mind” than the orange chimp’s malignant excuse for one.

Dan Quayle said:
“What a terrible thing to have lost one’s mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is.” in trumps case the later part of that quote is more relevant IMO…

Enter trump and his lost, or never was, mind along with his extreme narrow experience, education and moral compass - obviously non-functional and never has been!

Firing Bannon was one of the few things Mr Trump got right last year. Bannon is a racist fascist that has no business anywhere near the Oval Office. The man’s smart, rich with an ax to grind against the established order of ‘things’. Bad as ‘things’ are he’d ensure they were made worse. He wanted to de-construct the government institutions citizens rely on to live. The GOP is doing a good job on that as it is, he’d make it worse. Let him yell and scream at Breitbart News and stay away from policy makers, for the sake of all of us.

Sorry Emphyrio, Bannon is worse than Trump because he’s actually smart. Trump is in the category of fake smart similar to those duped by the most wonderful, best ever, Trump University scam. Senility though just may be poking up its ugly head in Trump; remember what happened to Reagan if you’re old enough.

Well, not sure who is more dangerous - each in his own way, but only one has the button under his thimb…and all those executive signings at his mental disposal. also - I do, and I am…we may be of a similar age - both ol hippies - lots of Alice @ Woodstock (and elsewhere). Peace brother!

As was once said of Newt Gingrich, “He’s a stupid man’s idea of what a smart man sounds like.”

Why does this remind me of Adolf Hitler stabbing Josef Stalin in the back, after they had a workable pact conquering Poland between them two years before? The basic ideology didn’t work out?

Shorter Trump: Neener neener…waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Distraction at it’s finest…mean while, Rome is burning.

Like any jilted lover, both of these mediocre men have lowered themselves to screaming “But I broke up with him first!!”

Outstanding

It’s like…watching the bad guys shoot each other at the end of the movie.

If only they would literally do that.

Good quote.

The WWE Hall of Famer wants to join the establishment.

Really ? Did not Trump hire him in the first place a short while before?

Absurdity of today’s political theater is raising the bar. Trump hires than fires than essentially calls Bannon an idiot. Yet many at CD are as loud as Trump and a priori defending president on Russian connections.