Home | About | Donate

Trump Wants to Remove Federal Protections for Wolves: Idaho’s Example Shows Why This Is a Terrible Idea

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/07/03/trump-wants-remove-federal-protections-wolves-idahos-example-shows-why-terrible

1 Like

Brother Wolf : A Forgotten Promise

2 Likes

If you hate wolves, go to the moon, There’s no wolves there.

3 Likes

If food labelling ( sourcing ), especially beef and sheep was required, then the eating public could end the state of Idaho’s problems with excessive wolves.
And, soon enough, end the state’s problem with some forms of manure.

Trump’s trying to get votes from ranchers and hunters I’d say.

2 Likes

All a Wolf is possibly doing is Looking for Food. Some of us cut down trees that no other animal can live there anymore so that leaves the animals no food to eat. So if I am a wolf and looking for food, others have the right to get rid of me! Anyone else remember the food chain? I don’t think anyone else is shooting the wolves for food or clothing are they, that is survival. Even if Trump removes Protections that doesn’t mean there is a full blown people out to get the wolves and no one would know about it. Our dogs are a descendants from wolves! Please remember that! I do not know what else to say or I would go off on a tangent. I pray to protect the wolves. This will go back and forth, protect and then kill. They will be gone if we do not Protect them.

Probably

There are already 905 lextinct animals! We should not add to that list!!
Wolves are an integral part of maintaining ecological balance.
There is no valid reason to murder them!!
Farming and/or hunting are NOT valid.
PLEASE do not exterminate these beautiful and intelligent sentient beings!!!

1 Like

Indeed, these people destroy the habitats that the wolves used to exist in, then idiotically blame the wolves when they come for their livestock. Serously, its more “white man creates the problems then blames the victims for their troubles.” The arrogance and hubris disgusts me.

Trump family kills leopards, elephants. They have no moral compass. When wolves were re introduced to Yellowstone park, they restored balance of nature and nature thrived: See many videos that show how this works

Trump family kills leopards, elephants. They have no moral compass. When wolves were re introduced to Yellowstone park, they restored balance of nature and nature thrived:
They are vital for the balance of nature

you are incoherent. Please explain your post
All life has a purpose. When wolves were removed from Yellowstone,
the herds ( BAMBI) denuded the vegetation causing devastation of the entire ecosystem. Once the wolves were returned, the wildlife and fauna thrived. See National Geographic info about this. Learn, and spread the word. We kill
wildlife and humanity suffers

I’ve been within 80 yards of a Yellowstone wolf. Have you? It helps if you’re quiet and not too dumb.
If Idaho’s cattlemen ( sheep ) and women had to label their meat like the Europeans do their good wines; well, my app would tell me which products to buy, or not. It’s not a boycott, it’s a choice. And, I’m pro-choice.
Guess what products I’m going to take a pass on.