Home | About | Donate

Trump Was Previously Not Under Investigation. Now He Reportedly Is

Trump Was Previously Not Under Investigation. Now He Reportedly Is.

Jon Queally, staff writer

In the letter announcing his former FBI director's termination last month, President Donald Trump went out of his way to thank James Comey for telling him "on three separate occasions" that he was not under investigation.

Please Special Counsel Mueller, Make America Safe Again.

Lock Him Up!

"Trump Was Previously Not Under Investigation. Now He Reportedly Is" - This is what happens when you fire the FBI Director.

Constitutional scholar lawyers ought to look into this and check it out for accuracy, but what I read today says that criminal charges can't be filed against a sitting president and impeachment and a conviction in the trial by the Senate is the only legal move against his criminality that would be fully legal.

When Nixon was up against similar circumstances, the congressional grandees who came to talk with him were able to persuade him that impeachment was a done deal and that conviction in the subsequent Senate trial was a near certainty.

I doubt that Don Presidente would be able to be talked into quitting even with an unshakable promise from Mike Pence that a full pardon from all charges would arrive quickly.

Even that is tricky because some of the charges that could be levied were from pre-election high crimes and misdemeanors.

It' too bad because I think video of Thr Don with his hands cuffed behind him being perp walked through the Rose Garden would improve my morale

It's well known that Trump is a conspiracy theorist. He has even praised Alex Jones who has spread some wild conspiracy theories. Trump's claims about a witch hunt are what should probably be expected.

I'm eighty years old, loved Ike and voted for Nixon twice. I worry about this guys mental stability. When Nixon was under pressure he went to DEFCON 2 against the Chinese. Fortunately his better angels prevailed and stepped down. This guy may not have the intelligence to back down. I still don't believe that a nuclear winter is a viable solution to global warming.

AIPAC's plan in summary. Clinton must be elected. Now Trump must be taken down because he dared seek peace with Russia. Russia must be demonized because they impede the balkanization of Syria which stalls the greater Israel project. The Golan Heights will NEVER be ceded back to Syria in contravention of all U.N. demands. The lapdogs in the Senate must sit up and bark for sanctions, 97-2. Reminds us of the phony Gulf of Tonkin resolution which lied us into Vietnam. The U.S. of Israel is marching apace.

Yes, and it's reassuring to have such paragons of probity as Robert Mueller and James Comey seeing this thing through! Destiny must be put back on track!

MASA? Isn't that what Donnie, the russian sock puppet, wants us all to say as we genuflect in his presence, "yessuh masa?"

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (DJT):

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:
•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
•Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
•Exaggerating your achievements and talents
•Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
•Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
•Requiring constant admiration
•Having a sense of entitlement
•Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
•Taking advantage of others to get what you want
•Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
•Being envious of others and believing others envy you
•Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

The demented dimwit will never accept responsibility for the repercussions/backlash resulting from his own actions...he lays blame (and exacts revenge) or takes total credit while asserting how "great" he is and boasting about how "amazing" his accomplishments are. He is his own worst enemy (and an enemy of the people.)

AIPAC wants Trump taken down...??? Where did you get THAT from? I mean, if you want to do the conspiracy thing, don't you have to connect the dots in some kind of order. For instance, it's well known among the 'conspiratorially enlightened' that John McCain and Dianne Feinstein are one and the same. That's why they're so concerned about Russian hacking. It can mess up the communications between all those McCain/Feinstein doubles and potentially create the embarrassing scenario of having two McCain(s) and three Feinstein(s) show up at the same location. Now that makes conspiratorial sense. Do you really think that the Palestinians have the slightest notion of Trump as an advocate for them?? Conspiracists have standards too, you know. Sort of.

Bill Maher? Is that you?

I still don't believe that a nuclear winter is a viable solution to global warming.

Maybe not, but it certainly is a solution to the population problems.

Video: How to Resist Trump’s Shock Doctrine
Naomi Klein and THE INTERCEPT

Hitler had similar plans. The problem is that living in an underground bunker or abandoned military silos isn't sustainable and the only surviving species to an atomic war is the cockroach. Ask the Japanese; death by radiation poisoning is really gruesome. No one escapes a nuclear war; neither the good the bad or the ugly.

What is the mystery? He fired Comey and then admitted it was because of the Russian probe. Why is everyone tip toeing around the issue? He even sucked up to the Russians in the White house I live in northern Maine and we can smell the stench from here. Smells like someone just took the cover off of a cesspool. Does he really have to shoot someone on Fifth ave?

Mueller is up next and Rosenstein before him for refusing a direct order to can Mueller. Trumpf doesn't care what it will look like he thinks he can Fire his way to someone that will kiss his ass and give him what he wants complete exoneration and praise.

Trump is a narcissist, you cant expect anything but this type of behavior from him, in their eyes (narcissists) they can never do wrong, its always the fault of someone or something else...he is a terribly sick individual and should not have the power that goes along with being the POTUS...he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, no matter who he steps on to get it, he will continue to get angry, threaten, throw temper tantrums and fire anyone that disagrees with him or wont pledge their loyalty to him,..He has no problem with other people suffering, and doesn't possess the capability of feeling remorse when lives are destroyed..Aside from being a narcissist, he is also an extremely unintelligent, dense individual, he doesn't know what the heck he is doing but he and his constituents think he is doing a great job. smh. Peace.

I don't tweet but Scarborough told Newt to back off Mueller this morning stating the investigator is a war hero who won the Bronze Star. I'm a Viet-Nam War veteran and not too many folks win the Bronze star regardless of your war viewpoint. Good day for the Standing Rock Sioux, Water Protectors and America's soul. Also, sometimes, rarely, a Supreme will vote their conscience once seated regardless of their political heritage. One thing is certain. This administration is self-imploding from the greed, lies and alibis. It's like a house of cards and sooner than later it will tumble. What is done with the remnants is the question. Be civil. Be right and work toward the light. peace.

ASAP, the mass murderer on the throne is Insane! Get him away from the nuke button!