Home | About | Donate

Trumped by Putin

4 Likes

contemplate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov

It’s true. Trump does not call Putin “Hitler” like Clinton does. Trump is for peace in Eastern Europe. What we need right now is to stop this hysterical demonizing of Russia that the Democrat’s bloodthirsty screams, like Bill Moyers, call for.

It’s another WMD scam by the MIC. The government won’t share the details, because it’s clear the Dumb Democrats left their computers wide open in three cases that we know about already:

1. DNC Admission of not being able to afford the latest security protection.
  2. DNC leaving Hillary Clinton’s strategy files wide open (and then the disgraced Debbie Wasserman-Shultz blaming Sanders for it, even though the Sanders Campaign was the one who reported the FUBAR by Clinton.)
  3. Hillary leaving State Department and Democrat secrets lying around on an unprotected server at home in violation of Federal Law.

Is this Russian hacking? No. A small child could have copied Democrat Files left unprotected.

2 Likes

Lrx,

You must be living on a different planet. We are already in a proxy war with Russia in Syria. Clinton has said she will use nukes offensively. She and you are nuts, not to grasp the significance of such insane thinking.

2 Likes

Just reading these comments is somewhat shocking. “Trump is for peace in Eastern Europe.” Wow. This is what I call true delusion.

1 Like

As we all know, The Washington Post and The New York Times recently reported just how Russian hackers invaded the computers of the Democratic Party, a move intended to inform voters regarding the monkey wrench the Clinton controlled DNC threw in the Democratic Party’s Primary Elections to the detriment of Senator Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

And as we all know, The Washington Post and The New York Times recently began lying through their teeth and YOU Bill Moyers have swallowed the entire corrupt party line, hook and sinker.

Not only that, you are BROADCASTING these lies on you own account.

WTF is wrong with you? Aren’t you aware that both Julian Assange and Craig Murray -who unlike WaPo and the NYT- are credible sources of information, have explicitly stated that the Russians were NOT involved and that in fact, NO HACKING EVEN OCCURRED? Declaring instead that it was an insider job!

(Probably done by Seth Rich. This can not be fully confirmed by Julian Assange without violating Wikileaks’ own guidelines, but when asked, he responded that the whistle blowers who supply information to WikiLeaks run a high risk of danger and explicitly mentioned the murder of Seth Rich as an example).

http://theduran.com/western-medias-epic-fail-craig-murray-russian-hacking-story/

3 Likes

“How about you name a former President that you believe actually lives up to your “moral” standard? That is, whose policy decisions have never been leveraged or shaped by some powerful interest, nation, or group?”

I’d say JFK comes closest, but that was long ago.:disappointed:

1 Like

I expected better from Bill and Michael. I hope they will make up for this erroneous article by interviewing Craig Murray and Julian Assange, one or both about this matter to unbesmirch their reputation.

Actually Syria dates back to 2006 and Bush! Google Wikileaks on that!
Do also watch Gen Wesley Clark about the planned countries on the take down list.
Do also read RFK Jr’s article on Politico.eu. Truthout also published article about Wikileaks revelation. See:"WikiLeaks Reveals How the US Aggressively Pursued Regime Change in Syria, Igniting a Bloodbath " Ch 10 in the book The Wkileaks Files discusses this as noted in Truthout article.

President Jimmy Carter came close. He took a lot of hits from his own party for doing the right thing (e.g., Democratic Sen. Russell Long became an enemy when Carter tried to stop harmful dam building projects in Louisiana). I don’t agree with all he did, but Jimmy Carter was a good president and a great man.

1 Like

Not one real bit of verifying back up except the Washington Post and New York Times!!! Was
bill Moyers really a part of this article?

1 Like

I remember Jimmy Carter saying, after he left office, that he’d had no idea how little power the President has.

And then there was the Carter Doctrine, which stated that the United States would use military force if necessary to defend its national interests in the Persian Gulf. The US is still using the Carter Doctrine.

I agree he’s a great man, and respect his work since leaving office, but I don’t think we can say he was never leveraged by powerful interests. He learned that that was impossible, even though he wished it were so.

I think JFK came closest, tried to fight powerful interests, and it cost him his life.

True colors. At least we now know who’s who and what’s what when it comes to rational, fact-based conclusions as opposed to speculative fear mongering. It’s fascinating but disillusioning in a number of cases.

Yep these two guys and Trump

It is kind of scary that anyone who is distressed by this article is called a troll. I know for a fact that I am not a troll. This article surprises and upsets me. I had hoped that Bill Moyers was better than this. We are being set up for a war. It is clear as can be.

Yeah, I think it’s so hard to prove “Who killed JFK” because the entire ESTABLISHMENT did it. The CIA hated Kennedy because he pulled out of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the FBI hated him because Bobby Kennedy was trying to replace J. Edgar Hoover, and the Mafia hated him because Bobby was prosecuting mob bosses after accepting favors from them (girlfriends and rigged election precincts). Vice President Johnson was probably contacted beforehand, and he promised a lightweight assassination investigation in return for full American commitment in Viet Nam. That was the American coup, regime change in the USA, and we are still fighting the ESTABLISHMENT regime that was installed.

Agree. Those are the powerful interests I was referring to.

Shame, Shame, Shame on Common Dreams for publishing this, as well as Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt – because both fully serve to present as Truth and give Credibility to what is (in Reality) a massive PsyOp campaign directed on the entire world’s public.

While Ariel Dorfman’s article was wonderful in some aspects [“In Chile, we did find out who was ‘behind it.’ Thanks to the Church Committee and its valiant, bipartisan 1976 report, the world discovered the many crimes the C.I.A. had been committing, the multiple ways in which it had destroyed democracy elsewhere — in order, supposedly, to save the world from Communism.’”], he still played right along with the entire MSM (WMD) “Russia Did It” theme, fully (without any question or proof) – which served to advance it (the campaign) even further.

As far as Bill Moyers falling in line with all the others [“Did Trump or members of his staff know what was going on? Probably.”] it truly broke my heart. (He has been one of the few people I still trusted, since 2001 and all that followed). Now, after all of these decades of independently and courageously seeking/investigating/exposing and speaking Truth to Power, he also joined in service to the whole Facade – while promoting and building it up even further. Reading his article was a moment in my life that will never be forgotten – for the result, to me, actually was like just dropping right to the floor, afterward.

In relation to the latter and former, undeniable Facts:

Rigged USA Elections Exposed
In only two of the suspect twenty-two precincts did the disparity benefit Kerry. The wildest discrepancy came from the precinct Mitofsky numbered ‘‘27,’’ in order to protect the anonymity of those surveyed. According to the exit poll, Kerry should have received sixty-seven percent of the vote in this precinct. Yet the certified tally gave him only thirty-eight percent. The statistical odds against such a variance are just shy of one in 3 billion

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public
“The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and passed in the House last Friday afternoon — would effectively nullify the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbids information and psychological operations aimed at influencing U.S. public opinion. Thornberry said that the current law ‘ties the hands of America’s diplomatic officials, military, and others by inhibiting our ability to effectively communicate in a credible way. . .”

In what has become an old fashioned American pile-on, President Barack Obama, Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party and what seems the entire political establishment as well as the MSM, have united to undermine Putin as if to prime the American public for war with Russia. War is, after all, more successful when the people have been thoroughly programmed.

I have watched incredulous as the CIA’s blatant Lie has grown and grown as a media story – blatant because the CIA has made no attempt whatsoever to substantiate it. There is no Russian involvement in the leaks of emails showing Clinton’s corruption. Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan . . . called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: They are absolutely making it up. “I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

Millions upon millions will then (at some present and future points) hold their faces in their hands, while expressing “Oh my God, it’s all a Lie.” Following those points, we (especially the poor) will have to find some way to survive with this new knowledge/truth — in this new ordering of our world.

Letter to the Editor of Common Dreams (also sent via email):

Re: Common Dreams Joins the Propaganda Ranks of the Establishment and MSM

I earnestly request your reading of my response to your publications of “ Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt” and “Trumped by Putin.” It begins with a straightforward statement, which harkens back to utter worst times of journalistic/News history: “Shame, Shame, Shame on Common Dreams for publishing this, as well as Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt – because both fully serve to present as Truth and give Credibility to what is (in Reality) a massive PsyOp campaign directed on the entire world’s public.”

Next, remember being bold and courageous enough to go completely against the MSM and Establishment by putting Robert Shetterly’s article NPR & Trust in Government on your front page? The question is seriously and significantly important. Read this excerpt (from 2010), and maybe you will (at least partially) understand why: “In other words, to kick off a program about cynicism and trust in government, NPR was inviting an expert to diagnose the problem – and what better expert than one of the people who has done more than most to cause it! NPR knows intimately Mr. Zelikow’s history and they chose to expunge it, hide it from their listeners. Mr. Zelikow failed to mention during the interview that citizens lose respect for their government and become cynical when the government lies. Nor did he mention that when those leaders who lie make sure there is no accountability, the cynicism grows. And Ms. Hansen neglected to mention that when the media does not identify the history and bias of a guest, it appears that they may be trying to manipulate their audience. It demonstrates a lack of respect for that audience and is a prime cause of cynicism. Such behavior makes a mockery of trust. It makes cynicism and distrust a self-fulfilling prophesy.” “When the media obscures the truth, they show the same contempt for democracy that the politicians do.” (Note: While it is fact that Bill Moyers and Ariel Dorfman surely do not fall into the same level of a category as Philip Zelikow, the message still wholly relates to Common Dreams’ present damaging of its history).

Then, correspond all of the latter with this: “In what has become an old fashioned American pile-on, President Barack Obama, Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party and what seems the entire political establishment as well as the MSM, have united to undermine Putin as if to prime the American public for war with Russia. War is, after all, more successful when the people have been thoroughly programmed.

Following, reconsider this quote (for it and the previous one should remind you of worldwide WMD hoaxes, world stage Lies, and the extent that they will go to in order to advance a predetermined agenda): “I have watched incredulous as the CIA’s blatant Lie has grown and grown as a media story – blatant because the CIA has made no attempt whatsoever to substantiate it. There is no Russian involvement in the leaks of emails showing Clinton’s corruption. Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan . . . called the CIA claims ‘bullshit,’ adding: ‘They are absolutely making it up.’”

And finally, please watch this video, Senator McCarthy Claims Communist Infiltration – for your recent actions are diametrically opposed to your expressed (and Trusted) mission of standing out: “To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.”

Thank you,
WindHarps

I totally agree with you. And moreover (because of the importance of this area), I want to share my two responses.

The first was to the article itself:

An excerpt: Shame, Shame, Shame on Common Dreams for publishing this, as well as “Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt” – because both fully serve to present as Truth and give Credibility to what is (in Reality) a massive PsyOp campaign directed on the entire world’s public.

Second, a Letter to the Editor of Common Dreams (also via email):

Re: Common Dreams Joins the Propaganda Ranks of the Establishment and MSM

Another excerpt: I earnestly request your reading of my response to your publications of “Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt” and "Trumped by Putin.” It begins with a straightforward statement, which harkens back to utter worst times of journalistic/News history. Following, reconsider this quote (for it and the previous one should remind you of worldwide WMD hoaxes, world stage Lies, and the extent that they will go to in order to advance a predetermined agenda): “I have watched incredulous as the CIA’s blatant Lie has grown and grown as a media story – blatant because the CIA has made no attempt whatsoever to substantiate it. There is no Russian involvement in the leaks of emails showing Clinton’s corruption. Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan . . . called the CIA claims ‘bullshit,’ adding: ‘They are absolutely making it up.’”