Home | About | Donate

Trump's 'Axis of Evil': Pompeo, Bolton & Abrams

Trump's 'Axis of Evil': Pompeo, Bolton & Abrams

Common Dreams staff

US secretary of state Mike Pompeo called on countries to "pick a side" on Venezuela, urging them to back opposition leader Juan Guaido in a Saturday speech at the UN Security Council in New York.

"Now, it is time for every other nation to pick a side. No more delays, no more games. Either you stand with the forces of freedom, or you're in league with Maduro and his mayhem," Pompeo told the Security Council.

4 Likes

To make Pompeo’s BS truthful we need to change Pompeo’s wording from Maduro to Trump, Pompeo and Bolton!

10 Likes

Trump’s Axis of Evil extends way beyond Venezuela and Brazil… its world wide and involves more people than we could imagine. In fact, if he’s not stopped, he very well could be the catalyst that starts WW3. I’m quite surprised and blown away that people don’t get it. Now that he’s a wounded rabid animal … he’s more dangerous than ever. So, what are we gonna do about it?

12 Likes

When the blowback against the American Empire begins there will be no where for her progeny to hide.

10 Likes

Perfect. The utterly opportunistic Trump reaches all the way back to the worst of the Reagan administration, completing his war cabinet…

16 Likes

Oh yes Abrams is exactly who we need, a pardoned convicted felon, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, holds a position on the Project for the New American Century (yes the same group who put out the paper claiming we needed a Pearl Harbor like event, to enact their govt. take-over, the precursor to 9/11), and a strong Israel supporter, and best of all, the overseer of massacres in Latin America in the 1980’s. This POS should be rotting in a prison somewhere, not walking the streets, much less helping to form US policy.

28 Likes

Basically he is doing the same as Hillary would have concerning Venezuela , she would have loved to have Pompeo doing her dirty work. It just wouldn’t look good so she would have used her Noble Statesman friend Kissinger. And WW3 would have happened over Syria. Trumps just bringing it closer to home.

9 Likes

Loyalty notes were created to separate the peasants from the land.
The international monetary system was created to keep the colonial masters on top.

3 Likes

Does this nightmare not just become more surreal every single day?

4 Likes

Yes! I can hardly bear to read CD anymore! My anxiety is through the roof. For self preservation, I have to limit the number and kinds of articles I read. This one made me so angry I bit my tongue yelling! Why oh why can we not Wipe the Slate Clean of these thugs?!!!

10 Likes

Ah, well, this is rather like a support group.

I feel exactly the same.

I relish anything remotely positive, especially those inspiring pieces, mainly what the younger citizens are doing, or at least striving to accomplish.

After posting my comment, I watched the five-minute video, La Madre Buena. HIghly recommend it!

2 Likes

You are right, but his “axis” of evil is much bigger than you imagine.
Trump didn’t elect himself as president. His rich friends didn’t elect him either. The ignorant racist bigoted White American People elected Trump. Those racist bigoted ignorant trashy White Americans, all 60 million of them, are the “real” axis of evil.

8 Likes

In a just world, genociders like Abrams would not exist thirty years after Reagan …Alas, in my ninth decade, I have no hope I will see a just world. But, I would settle for a few hangings at the Hague Gallows.

10 Likes

Elliot phucking Abrams!, sweet jaysus, the undead walk amongst us!
Abrams is no mere simple ratfcker, he’s evil incarnate.
We have a simple minded, idiot resident*, who knows nothing about anything, a Tea Partay christofacist douche bag, equally uninformed Pompeo and add in the bat-shyte crazy asshat Bolton and there’s a serious case of Hell on steroids.
Gawd damn Oil & Money (as in who’s currency are ya gonna trade in).
Venezuela sits on the biggest reserves of oil in the world and we are right at the tipping point where we need to get off of this poison, and fast.

12 Likes

abrams ,another zio war criminal should have been executed for war crimes in Central America decades ago. There is no limit to American deep state evil in the quest for world dominance. Gort we need you now.

2 Likes

It could have been the Hildebeast, she is worse.,

6 Likes

“We all live in a Mafia neighborhood now”.
Dalton Trumbo in Johnnie Got His Gun.

3 Likes

That is factually incorrect, Wlawlor. Trump is orders of magnitude worse than Hillary. You have to go back to the times of the Romans to find someone more evil and dangerous than Trump. Even Hitler was Mother Theresa in comparison. The only historical character that probably comes close to Trump was Caligula, one of the most depraved politicians in history.

2 Likes

If you want a window into the mind of the average Trumpist, this is the time to do it.
The comments of the ignorant blue collar trash on Breitbart are like an MRI image of the inner workings of the Trumpian mind. It is both fun and terrifying to see how abysmally brutish the Trumpian Trash really are - it is terrifying because there are so many millions of them. It is shocking how often progressives give excuses for the behavior of the white blue collar trash. Before you are tempted to think of that scum as victims, please visit Bretibart and find out about them.

2 Likes

Unless those who lead in the U.S. miraculously turn to acting out of love, empathy and compassion instead of greed, fear and pride, it’s game over and good riddance when those they abuse finally join together and fight back. This is getting fucking ridiculous and it’s becoming obvious Americans aren’t going to do a damn thing about it. I wash my hands.

8 Likes